- The new single from a singer named Lola is actually a track by Jennifer Lopez.
- Courtney Love "went nuts" when a guest at a party opened an unlocked bathroom and saw her on the toilet with her skirt around her ankles.
- Here's the first picture of Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick with their new twins, Marion and Tabitha Broderick. Big brother James, are you ready for double trouble? [TMZ]
The 51st TV Week Logie Awards at Melbourne's Crown Towers Hotel and Casino was a crazy whirl of 80s-style Barbie costumes, Kidmans, Minogues, huge skirts, transparent skirts, and plain old starkers!
As Moe so cannily pointed out last year, in the media narrative of celebrity pregnancy, baby weight has become just plain old fat. But what about those fertile women who do quickly and easily avoid those child rearing pounds? They're plain old liars! The new rumor is that Nicole Kidman did not actually give birth to…
- In her new documentary, in addition to all the stuff about Groundhog Day, Britney Spears also talks about Kevin Federline: "I think I married for the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and doing something that made me really happy, I just did it for the idea of [marriage and] everything." Knowing is half…
- Lindsay Lohan: Protective of lady love Samantha Ronson. A source says "Ashley Olsen said hello to Sam at [NYC hotspot Beatrice Inn], and Lindsay screamed at her, 'Get your 15-year-old Full House ass away from my girlfriend.'" [Page Six]
- And don't forget! Even though LL was in AA, she downed vodka cocktails all night. [