Apparently Lance Bass and Amanda Bynes used to be super tight bros, but that didn't protect him from being called ugly during her latest Twitter rampage. Lance is gracious about it, though, and seems more concerned than hurt. Frowny-face.
- Rumors are flying that Lindsay Lohan is donating her time (except for any free clothes she snags) as Emanuel Ungaro's new "artistic director." This gossip item, however, doesn't spell "Emanuel Ungaro" correctly, so its veracity may be questionable. [Fox 411]
Hilary Duff told Elle she was a virgin back in 2006. The now 21-year-old actress is claiming she never said such a thing.
- Britney's big eff you to her (chef) dad: Skipping dinner: "Britney thinks that if she doesn't eat much she will lose weight, then people will notice," an insider says. [MSNBC]
- "I'm really happy," Lindsay Lohan tells Marie Claire. She and Sam Ronson have matching tattoos. "Samantha has a bunch of stars, so I got that," LL says. Then, pointing to a little heart, she says, "she got this." And! She is looking to buy a home "with someone." [People]
- Lindsay's MySpace message: "I love yams." Yams…
- OMG twins! Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline were born to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt one minute apart on Saturday evening. Apparently Brad was in the delivery room as doctors performed a C-section on Angie: Knox weighed in at slightly over 5 pounds, and Vivienne weighed 5 pounds. Now comes the speculation over the…
- Is Lindsay Lohan broke? She spent millions on legal fees, hotels, booze and drugs over the last year, the British press claim. They say she spent $450,000 living at the Chateau Marmont, $500,000 on chauffeurs and thousands on "endless bottles" of Cristal. We believe everything except the booze, because everyone knows…