Oh god it's so cute. Oh god it's so cute I could die. Apparently Anthony Hopkins cuddled up for an epic Breaking Bad marathon (A-Hop! Text me next time!!!) and loved it so much that he felt compelled to write an adorable, gushing fan letter to Bryan Cranston & company. No spoilers—just emotionz.
- Last week, Us Weekly declined to publish a photograph picturing Jesse James doing a "Heil Hitler" gesture. But this week, guess who's running the picture?
- Ha! The headline on this story about Her Madgesty getting Hay-Sooz a record deal is: "Madonna Plays God For Jesus."
- A police source says Alec Baldwin was rushed to the hospital last night because his 14-year-old daughter Ireland called 911 and said he was "unresponsive," and had threatened to take pills while they were arguing. Baldwin's spokesperson explained:
- Christian Bale looks dirty and hot on the cover of the new EW! Inside, he talks about that infamous rant that was so popular it got turned into a dance remix:
- Leighton Meester and Blake Lively share an ice cream cone on Rolling Stone's new cover. The girl-on-girl antics continue inside, with the girls sucking on a Twizzler and each other's thumbs.
[Maui, September 17. Image via Flynet]