So, how exactly did Annie Leibovitz, one of the most iconic photographers of our times, end up going broke? And why does this feel especially tragic and infuriating?
- One of Annie Leibovitz's Louis Vuitton ads with astronauts Sally Ride, Buzz Aldrin, and Jim Lovell is out. (Gorby was busy that weekend.) [WWD]
- Karl Lagerfeld: "Ballet is an extraordinary art: this torture of the body to make something so graceful. All this hard work, to look effortless."
- Mini moguls Mary Kate and Ashley are dipping their tiny feet into the world of fashionable footwear. They're teaming up with Steve Madden to add a shoe line to their Elizabeth and James label. [ElleUK]
- Weirdly, model Twiggy's husband calls her Twiggy too. [Daily Express]
- Moddles fall all over the runway on Prada's…
Several huge celebrities, including J. Lo, Marc Anthony, Jessica Biel, Gisele Bundchen and our favorite Tina Fey, posed for Annie Leibovitz to promote Disney theme parks "Year of a Million Dreams." We don't usually condone this kind of selling out, but Tina Fey is just so darn cute as Tinkerbell! • A 16-year-old boy…