- To further her plan for wold domination, Snooki — author, slipper-wearer, and cultural touchstone to millions — will soon be pimping a slew of licensed products, including jewelry (a NYE ball necklace!), clothing, and sunglasses. [NYPost]
We wouldn't expect Bill O'Reilly to applaud American Eagle Outfitters's new trans-friendly policies — but did he have to compare transpeople to Ewoks?
- As if trashgate and the news that it knowingly sold genetically-engineered cotton as "organic" weren't bad enough, now H&M is in trouble for the unsafe levels of lead in its handbags. The revelation comes courtesy of California's strict environmental laws:
- I know this is why I go to the British Museum: to see a life-sized Kate Moss rendered in pure gold. "A solid gold sculpture of the model, thought to be the world's largest gold statue built since the time of ancient Egypt, was given its first showing yesterday." [Independent]
- Working to combat any taint of elitism,…
- Sean Combs's new fragrance, "I Am King" will premiere as a Macy's exclusive in December. 'I Am King is a statement about all men," said Combs, during an interview at his Bad Boy Entertainment offices in Manhattan. "We are all descendents of royalty - and if we carry ourselves and respect ourselves in that manner and…