At a concert last night at L.A.'s Gibson Ampitheatre, Marilyn Manson paid what was intended to be a tribute to Paris Jackson — whose attempted suicide earlier this week may have been due to being forbidden to attend the show — by dedicating his song "Disposable Teens" to her. Then he held a knife to his arms and mimed…
They've said it before, but naturally people keep asking them, so Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres will say it again. They are not having kids. Don't want them, don't need them, it'll be just the two of them and their adorable seasonal wardrobes. Thank you, come again.
- In an interview with a British tabloid, Glee creator Ryan Murphy says he's OK with cast members dating each other, "But I have a rule: don't do it in your trailer! They've broken that rule on many occasions..."
- Whitney Houston's disastrous comeback tour is still going, and at a show in Denmark recently, hundreds of disappointed fans actually walked out on her performance. Says a critic who attended the show:
- Though Kendra Wilkinson says she's trying to prevent the release of a sex tape she made before dating Hugh Hefner, documents show she was in the process of releasing the tape herself a year ago.
- In an interview that airs tonight on Extra, a dermatologist's assistant named Jason Pfieffer claims he had a"passionate and sexual" relationship with Michael Jackson to the day he died.
- Apparently, Sandra Bullock isn't just good at hiding babies. She filed for divorce in Texas on April 23, but managed to keep the documents out of tabloid reporters' hands with an ingenious trick — she only used her initials.
- In an exclusive interview, Sandra Bullock tells People that she has filed for divorce from Jesse James and has adopted a three-and-a-half month-old boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, as a single parent.
- Two women sued Dr. Frank Ryan, the plastic surgeon who performed 10 surgeries on Heidi Montag in one day, for malpractice. One underwent multiple procedures at once like Heidi, and both claim he didn't explain the risks before surgery.
- Lady Gaga reportedly stood up for Adam Lambert after a concert in Ottawa recently when a man began yelling at the two of them, asking "Don't you care that you're both going to hell?" The Lady allegedly replied:
- Nene and Kim might get evicted from Real Housewives Of Atlanta?!?! Aren't they the most entertaining ones?
- Angelina Jolie has a "secret family" she's "kept hidden for years."
- Oh, dear. Tiger Woods' fourth alleged mistress has been identified as Jamie Jungers, a cocktail waitress and "Trashygirls.com" model from Las Vegas. Jungers' mother, when asked if her daughter had been seeing Woods, answered: "Oh yeah for sure." [E!]