- Natalie Portman's Best Actress trophy at last night's Critic's Choice Movie Awards was Black Swan's only victory of the night, even though it was nominated in 12 different categories. The Facebook movie snuck up from behind, winning three awards.
A group of scientists has released a list of the year's worst celebrity-backed health myths. Perhaps the weirdest: that "reabsorbing" your sperm is somehow nutritious.
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- In the new issue of U.K. Harper's Bazaar, Megan Fox announces, "I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian [Austin Green]," not that it's any of our business.
- Cameron Diaz was spotted "grinding on" A-Rod at a pre-Super Bowl party in Miami on Saturday night and a source says they "have been totally hooking up."
- Angelina Jolie and her brother James Haven posted a video tribute to their mother, Marcheline Bertrand, on YouTube earlier today. It features home movies of Angelina filmed when she was 6-years-old.
- While performing stand-up in New York on August 5, Rosie O'Donnell started talking about her stint on The View, which she referred to as The Screw You, and called Elisabeth Hasselbeck "Elisabeth Half-a-brain." But Rosie wasn't done!