Two months after Mary Kennedy hanged herself in her Westchester barn, the AP is reporting that her body has been exhumed and reburied in a Cape Cod cemetary 700 feet away from her original grave among other Kennedys. Frank Maki, the superintendent of St. Francis Xavier Cemetery, told the AP that Kennedy had been moved…
- Britney Spears' former bodyguard Mark Chinapen is defending her against Fernando Flores's claim that she abused her children, saying, "In our time with Britney, we've never seen anything in a negative sense."
People's "Sexiest Man Alive": a title without equal or a sinister curse that will rob you, world's sexiest heartthrob, of your career, your dignity, your freedom...and your life?!
- Last night, during the first concert of her Australian tour, Whitney Houston was breathless, barely finished any of her songs, and left the stage at one point, telling her brother to take over the microphone.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
An ex-graffiti artist, 26, who goes by "JR" is traveling the world for a project: taking portraits of women affected by poverty and violence, and then pasting blown-up prints all over their cities.
- George Clooney is dating a semi-professional game show contestent who goes by either Katie, Kate, or Stephanie Moeser. There are videos of Moeser in action on The Price is Right and Trivial Pursuit. [TMZ]
- John Mayer on his breakup with Jen Aniston: "There's no lying, there's no cheating, there's no nothing. Jennifer Aniston is the smartest, most sophisticated person I think I have ever met. People are different, people have different chemistry. I ended a relationship to be alone, because I don't want to waste…