You might want to think twice before breaking out "Auld Lang Syne" tonight—someone (FINALLY) asked for T-Boz's take on the New Year's anthem and she has officially declared that shit "CORNY." "You wouldn't catch me singing that on my worst day...I'm not Scottish."
Idea for 2014: Can we have T-Boz weigh in on literally everything? I love her. Honorable mention: The part when she says she's going to hit the TMZ reporter in his head if he doesn't stop bothering her at the airport with stupid contrived shit. [TMZ]
- Jared Leto "showed off" his weight loss by existing. [Us]
- Adam Sandler went to the beach. [JustJared]
- Here's a look back at all of Sir Patrick and Sir Ian's magical selfies this year. [HuffPo]
- Marg Helgenberger wore a bikini and was 55 AT THE SAME TIME. [E!]
- Christy Romano from Even Stevens got married. Shia LaBeouf sent a heartfelt card that read, "Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togevah today. Wuv, Shia." [People]
- Beyonce ruined the Last Supper. [NYDN]
- Nigella Lawson says she's "conflict-averse." [E!]
- Everybody in Las Vegas almost saw Britney Spears's butt. [People]
- Julianne Hough went shopping. [JustJared]
- Paris Jackson has reportedly returned home for the first time since her June hospitalization. [E!]
- Benjamin Curtis, guitarist for Secret Machines, has died at age 35. [E!]
- Seth Rogen and RuPaul had a chat about masturbation. [E!]
- I feel like I should put a video here that sums up the entire year in Dirt Bags. But how the fuck do you even do that? Do you know how long a year is? IT IS LITERALLY A YEAR LONG. I guess I'll just stick with an old favorite and you guys can submit your suggestions in the comments (please?). THANKS FOR DIRT-BAGGING WITH ME ALL YEAR, YOU GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU.
Image via Getty.