Last Saturday, Susan Sarandon appeared at the SAG Awards in a plunging white blazer and black bra that made appreciators of breasts and Susan Sarandon alike all stop in their tracks and say, “DAMN, MAMA LOOKS GOOD.” Media chode Piers Morgan, however, took a more prudish and ZZZZZ-worthy line of thought.
Morgan’s issue, it seems, was that Susan Sarandon dared to bear her décolletage while presenting the SAG In Memoriam tribute—something that shouldn’t be that big of a deal considering that every dead person featured in the reel has probably had tits or fed off tits at some point.
But Sarandon doesn’t really seem to give a fuck over whether or not Piers Morgan sexualizes her or judges her:
Thank you, Susan, for giving Piers the exact level of respect and seriousness that he deserves.
A “suspicious” man was arrested for prowling outside Taylor Swift’s L.A. home yesterday afternoon. According to Gossip Cop, “the man was detained and questioned by police. It’s unclear what was discussed during the investigation, but we’re told the individual was taken to a local police station, but not charged with a crime and later released.”
“This is why it’s irresponsible for the media to publish the addresses or recent real estate transactions of celebrities,” commented Swift’s rep. Irresponsible and dangerous! Also dangerous: Walking around outside of Taylor Swift’s house.
This Popsugar headline is either the dumbest or shadiest headline I’ve ever seen:
- Kanye is happy that everyone has closure with Wiz Khalifa. [Gossip Cop]
- And Wiz is happy to reunite with his ex Amber Rose at his listening party. [TMZ]
- Natalie Portman’s husband quit the Paris ballet over “tensions.” [NYDN]
- Shocking: Stacey Dash said a dumb thing. [E! News]
- Two Beige Blobs Might Not Be Dating. [Billboard]
- Everyone’s worried about Kim Richards, myself included. [People]
- I doubt it?
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.