Jeremy Irons, a man who’s previously equated gay marriage to incest, spent a recent Guardian interview preaching about the mental and physical cost of abortion. Jeremy, my guy! Do us all a favor and shut your fucking cake hole, okay?
Progressive Borgias-heads (all two of you) needn’t worry: Jeremy is pro choice—it’s just that he thinks you baby-vacuuming whores are all self-harming. It’s out of concern, you see!
From the Guardian:
“Take abortion,” he says. “I believe women should be allowed to make the decision, but I also think the church is right to say it’s a sin. Because sin is actions that harm us. Lying harms us. Abortion harms a woman – it’s a tremendous mental attack, and physical, sometimes. But we seem to get that muddled. In a way, thank God the Catholic church does say we won’t allow it, because otherwise nobody’s saying that it’s a sin.”
Actually, do a little research and you’ll find that far more harm occurs when safe access to abortion is limited. But, hey, accuracy-schmaccuracy.
Madonna will put up “no parking” signs wherever she damn pleases.
- Time flies when you played Hannah Montana. [Instagram]
- Rob Kardashian looks great! [Radar]
- Despite attending one of his concerts, Selena Gomez is not back with Justin Bieber. Wise! [TMZ]
- Katt Williams still wants to fight that teen. [NYDN]
- Click here if you want to lose your lunch.
- Why was Jennifer Garner on Dr. Oz? [POPSUGAR]