Enrique Iglesias performed in Sri Lanka last week, and the country’s president, Maithripala Sirisena, is furious about how some of the show’s horniest attendees behaved once their bodies were in close proximity to the perpetually stubbled Spanish artist. BBC reports “local women removed their bras in public, threw their underwear at the pop star, or rushed on stage to hug and kiss him.”
President Sirisena said referred to their actions as “uncivilised behaviour,” but he didn’t stop there:
“I don’t advocate that these uncivilised women who removed their brassieres should be beaten with toxic stingray tails, but those who organised such an event should be.”
That particular punishment “was reportedly reserved for hardened criminals in medieval Sri Lanka,” a historical setting where most of Iglesias’s songs take place.
Stephanie March and Jennifer Giamo (Giada De Laurentiis’s boyfriend’s ex) had a “bitchfest” about men recently, and none of us were invited. Page Six reports the two were seen crying at Gotham Bar in New York City, and I can already picture the First Wives Club remake.
“[March and Giamo] were having a royal bitchfest, and there was lots of advice and tears happening.” The source added: “[They were discussing] Giada having to be brought into court because [she and Shane] were having an affair.”
No one reported seeing them drunkenly sing “You Don’t Own Me” together, but no one’s saying they didn’t!
Sam Champion is on vaycay with his husband and his hilarious lower stomach tattoo.
- Ryan Phillipe’s fiancee is eight years older than his daughter. [People]
- Rick Hilton says Kyle Richards is “quitting” “Real” “Housewives” “of” “Beverly” “Hills.” [TMZ]
- Miranda Lambert is dating some guy I’ve never heard of. [Page Six]
- Bella Hadid and The Weeknd took a break. [Celebitchy]
- Bella Hadid and The Weeknd are going strong! [TMZ]
- Kristen Stewart gave Daisy Ridley some unsolicited advice about fame. [ONTD]
- Jennifer Lawrence hates New Year’s Eve as much as everyone else. [E!]
- RARE SPORTS GOSS: Peyton Manning might be on HGH? [HuffPo]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.