Uh, happy Friday: several gossip sites are reporting that a woman named Tina Seals has filed a maternity lawsuit against Beyoncé and Jay Z. A maternity lawsuit. As in, she's claiming that she's the one who gave birth to Blue Ivy.
The legal document, filed in Manhattan, apparently alleges that Seals is seeking "to verify whether she is the biological mother" of Blue and also states that she was "previously associated" with Bey and Jay. Huh.
While some more conspiracy-minded humans, desperate for a new development on the Beyoncé/Jay Z marital-strife front, seem to be entertaining the possibility (wat), Starcasm reports that Seals has previously filed maternity suits against pretty much everyone, including "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in regards to North West, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson in regards to Michael Jackson's children Prince, Paris and Blanket, and even the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!"
So, unless this is all one very thorough Illuminati conspiracy (YOU NEVER KNOW), these claims are officially Wholly Dubious. But what a development that would have been. [The Hollywood Gossip, Starcasm]
In another, less utterly bizarre Beyoncé rumor, there is an image floating around the Internet suggesting that she and Rihanna are doing a remix of "Blow" together (!!!!). [ONTD]
America's least favorite on-and-off couple, which is comprised of Selena Gomez and post-pubescent demon Justin Bieber, is back on, I guess. Last night the Biebs posted, and then deleted, an Instagram photo of himself carrying Gomez while she kissed his cheek. Uh-oh. (They also went to Bible study class together earlier this week. Goddess help us all.) [Gossip Cop]
Reese Witherspoon had SO MUCH FUN at a wedding in Italy. She was dancing to "I Will Survive," according to reports. [Gawker]
- Lady Gaga wore a large clam shell and a metal nose to a club in Tokyo and then looked pretty bored, probably because her clam shell was so cumbersome. [ONTD]
- Cara Delevingne, a mischievous spirit who haunts, exclusively, various yachts, was on a yacht again. She loves it there. [E!]
- Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough is engaged. FYI. [NY Daily News]
- Kate Middleton went shopping for inexpensive baby clothes, like a peasant, instead of keeping the future king warm by leaving him naked next to a fire made of burning dollar bills. Disgraceful. [Hello]
- Chelsea Handler posted a tasteful semi-nude on Instagram. [People]
- ALEXA CHUNG GOT BANGS!!!!!!!! bREAKING ("Are you glad?" asks People.) [People]
- Here is Ariana Grande reflecting upon her path "from teen star to pop princess." [People]