Yesterday, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and longtime beau and baby daddy Jionni LaValle officially tied the knot in an extravagant ceremony.
Snooki and Jionni were joined by about 500 guests at the St. Rose of Lima Church in East Hanover. They then held a Great Gatsby-inspired reception at the Venetian banquet hall in Garfield, in what NJ.com refers to as a "lavish New Jersey wedding."
For the ceremony Snooki wore a lace gown, and for the reception she wore a mermaid-style gown by designer Ines DiSanto. Yes, JWOWW was a bridesmaid. Deena, Sammi, and Pauly D all attended, though neither Vinny nor Mike were invited. Check out more wedding pics at her website. [People/Daily Mail]
Here's a video of Kendall Jenner filling out a Mean Girls-style burn book with all the hateful shit people hurl at her for Dazed.
Cool. [US Weekly]
Abigail Breslin wrote a break up song called "You Suck." I think it's supposed to be a modern day "You're So Vain," but IT'S ABOUT MICHAEL FROM 5SOS BECAUSE SHE WAS DATING MICHAEL FROM 5SOS WHAT?!
Anyway, she's been catching some flack about it. AHAHA JUST KIDDING SHE HAS INCURRED THE WRATH OF THE ARMY OF 5SOS FANS WHO ARE BASICALLY THE ONLY FORCE THAT CAN POSSIBLY CONTEND WITH 1D FANS. The poor lass. Also, apparently Michael hasn't talked to her for a year? I don't know. [ D-Listed]
- SUSAN BOYLE HAS A BOOOOYYYFRIEEEEND. [Contact Music]
- Andrew Garfield interviewed his BFF Eddie Redmayne, and brb writing slashfic. [Gotham Magazine]
- David Beckham and his son Brooklyn were in a car crash yesterday, but they're uninjured and alright. [Contact Music]
- Idris Elba says fame has made him "paranoid of people." :/ [Mirror]
- Gwen Stefani is *officially* releasing her "Spark the Fire" single and video on Monday, so here's Gavin Rossdale walking out of a Starbucks with some drinks. [Just Jared]
- Here's Busta Rhymes falling off the stage during OT Genasis' performance of "CoCo." [The Grio]
- Don't freak out or anything but there's definitely probably going to be a Frozen sequel and stage production. [E!]
- Here's Benedict Cumberbatch in a weird wig. UM UR WELCOM. [Celebitchy]
Speaking of "CoCo":