After a complicated week that included urinating in public and trying to steal food from a homeless man, Shia LaBeouf has reportedly checked into a private rehab facility.
The 28-year-old actor was seen leaving his Hollywood Hills home for a private facility, where stars have sought help.
"Shia was nervous; he didn't look good all morning. He was looking down and wasn't even talking to his driver. It looked like he didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to," a photog from the agency shared.
Best of luck to you, Shia. [E!]
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner had their anniversary dinner at some rando regular-people restaurant in Michigan and everyone freaked out.
Also on the menu: steak, salad, and oysters. And Batman proved he's a meat and potatoes kind of guy, telling staff that the french fries served with béarnaise sauce and parmesan were the best he's ever had.
Garner, 42, and her hubby noshed on the French fare for about an hour and a half, ringing up a bill just over $100. The parents of three were both dressed casually (she in a black dress, he in a button-down and jeans) and thanked the bistro's workers as they left smiling, another diner tells PEOPLE.
"Everyone was freaking out in the restaurant," says the source. "I was starstruck."
I'll have to judge for myself. Please mail me all ur bearnaise. [People]
- Here's Henry Cavill as Clark Kent on the set of Batman vs. Superman. [Variety]
- Barack and Sasha Obama went on a hike together, and in related news can I borrow your sump pump because my basement is flooded with cuteness tears. [E!]
- Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz had to have pretend-sex. [E!]
- Phil Robertson's wife, Miss Kay, revealed that their first son was born out of wedlock when she was 16. YO, NOBODY CARES ABOUT ANTIQUATED SHIT LIKE THAT EXCEPT FOR OPPRESSIVE DILDOS LIKE YOU GUYS. [Us]
- Children's TV presenter Rolf Harris, 84, was convicted of assaulting numerous young girls from the 1960s through the 1980s. [Yahoo]
- Madonna is building a gym in Detroit. [Yahoo]
- Here is Jennifer Lopez's midriff. [E!]
- Robert Downey Jr. issued a statement about his son Indio's arrest for cocaine possession: "Unfortunately there's a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it...Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we're all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he's capable of being. We're grateful to the Sheriff's department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale." [ContactMusic]
- Tori Spelling insists she didn't sell Jason Priestley's wedding invitation at a garage sale for $5. [Radar]
- Blake Lively says that her hair is her "safety net." [Us]
- Matt Bomer's teeth. [JustJared]
Image via Getty.