According to TMZ, Selena Gomez is selling her Calabasas mansion after making “numerous” calls to 911. Gomez has lived in the mansion for only a year and a half. The gossip website reports that Gomez’s stalker broke into the home only a few days after Gomez moved in. He reappeared a few days after the initial incident and was arrested.
That Gomez still feels unsafe is unsurprising. In the last few months, she’s made three 911 calls fearing “an intruder.” Gomez has listed the home for $4.5 million.
The Wrap reports that no one was particularly fond of Rob Lowe’s political observations in the middle of the Paris attacks. Not fond, indeed.
Chrissy Teigen seems to be enjoying pregnancy as well as awkwardly lounging on dining room chairs:
- Ben Affleck is happy to be back at work and would like to thank Gavin Rossdale for redirecting nanny-related gossip. [Lainey Gossip]
- U2 postponed its Paris concert that was scheduled to air live tonight on HBO. [Washington Post]
- Khloe Kardashian apologized for a pre-scheduled promotional tweet that was published in the middle of the Paris attacks. [Gossip Cop]
- Speaking of Twitter, Julianne Moore is “addicted” to the social media platform. [Page Six]
- Reese Witherspoon taught the girls at her Nashville high school how to “bend and snap.” [People]
- Joe and Teresa Giudice saved their mansion from foreclosure. [Us Weekly]
- Scott Disick had dinner with Kris Jenner, but he’s still in rehab. [E!]
Image via AP.