This is the most intriguing story of all time: after spending a bindi-festooned weekend at Coachella, frolicking to anesthetized alt-rock in fashion trousers with her new friends Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez has deleted all traces of them from her Instagram account and unfollowed them.
Even more intriguingly, she also unfollowed former BFF Taylor Swift and former tortured ex-boyfriend/current notorious angsty goblin Justin Bieber. WHAT HAPPENED? Here are some theories: 1) she saw some real shit in the desert and realized that none of those people are her true friends (that "real shit" could easily have been Justin Bieber in a bucket hat); 2) she took a good, long look at the photos and felt embarrassed about everyone's outfits; 3) Heartbleed (I still don't really know what that is); 4) the world is literally ending.
#AlwaysWithYouSelena is now trending on Twitter. [MTV]
Some magazine called Kode recently ran a Lindsay Lohan cover story in which she's openly drinking and talking about dating a married man; Lindsay's reps say it's entirely fabricated (evidence to support this: there's no author byline on the piece; Jared Leto's name is misspelled despite being named JARED and having only four letters in his last name; no one would drink during an interview while starring in a reality show about getting sober.) [Gossip Cop]
In other Lilo news, her parents say she's "fine" and "doing fantastic" after she revealed that she'd suffered a miscarriage on her exploitative OWN "docu-series." [NY Daily News]
And, of course, miscarriage truthers have already started talking to gossip sites. [Radar]
Khloe Kardashian kept things culturally relevant on Chelsea Lately by joking about incest: "[My brother] Rob's been on my mind a lot lately because we're currently living together. And no, we're not sexually involved — my brother's not nearly black enough for me!" Good one, Khlo???? [Radar]
- Here are some photos of Beyoncé and Blue Ivy wearing bunny ears and being really cute. [Us]
- Nicki Minaj is over the crazy wigs of her past and is going for a more natural look now. RIP Minaj Wigs, you were the best pop star wigs of all. [Cosmo]
- Demi Moore plans to go on a yogic retreat in India during Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis's wedding. That's a good idea; if my ex were getting re-married, I would probably lock myself in a bunker with several pizza-cakes. [Dlisted]
- Juan Pablo feels "used" and "embarrassed" over the Bachelorette promo poster that pokes fun at him. Good, Juan Pablo, now you can relate to that woman you had sex with in the ocean and then shamed for having sex with you. [E!]
- DROP EVERYTHING JENNIFER LAWRENCE HAS A BOB NOW. [E!]
- Leonardo DiCaprio has a ton of potential movie roles, including Steve Jobs, Woodrow Wilson and Rasputin. KILL/FUCK/MARRY (jk, that is a trick question, because Rasputin cannot be killed by mortals. Also because he has a legendary penis.) [HuffPo]
- If you've ever wondered why Rihanna's song "Diamonds" sounds like it was written in 14 minutes, it's because it was written in 14 minutes. [HuffPo]
- Kim Kardashian wore jeans with large thigh-chasms in them. [Just Jared]
- Lorde is sick with a chest infection and has postponed her Australia tour. Feel better Lorde!!! [Billboard]
Images via Instagram.