A red sun rises. Ok, fine, blood hasn't really been spilled this night (or last night either, fiiiiine) but nonetheless we are all living in the crimson shadow of the Bieber-Bloom Bloodfeud. In today's new development: both Miranda Kerr and Selena Gomez deny romantic involvement with Bieber and Bloom, respectively.
As TMZ reports, it was rumored that Kerr had some kind of dalliance with Bieber after the Victoria's Secret fashion show, in the halcyon days of 2012 when he was still a teen heartthrob whom the public loved enough to permit to wear dropcrotch leather pants. So great was the public support for Bieber back then that no one was ever like, "Those pants look like S&M-themed diapers, bro." Anyway, Kerr and her lawyers have denied the Bieber claims adamantly since 2k12.
There were also whispers that Selena Gomez hooked up with Orlando Bloom because they were photographed looking startled while smoking cigs, but Gomez sources say that the two were hanging out with their respective groups of friends and just happened to be near each other when the picture was taken. JUST A CIGARETTE BREAK, NO FUNNY BUSINESS.
Robert Pattinson spoke to Esquire UK about Kristen Stewart cheating on him: "Shit happens, you know?" he laughs. "It's just young people… it's normal! And honestly, who gives a shit?" (The entire Internet does, Rob, I'm sorry.) He went on, "The hardest part was talking about it afterwards. Because when you talk about other people, it affects them in ways you can't predict. It's like that scene in Doubt [2008, in which Philip Seymour Hoffman plays a priest suspected of inappropriate behaviour], where he's talking about how to take back gossip? They throw all those feathers from a pillow into the sky and you've got to go and collect all the feathers." Doubt 2: Breaking Dawn. [Esquire UK]
Also, Harmony Korine is writing a gangster movie for R-Pattz to star in. [Indiewire]
After her breakup with Antonio Banderas, Melanie Griffith was spotted covering up the tattoo she got in tribute to him. The cover-up is a bandage that says "Mel," which is a v. good way of putting oneself first. [Page Six]
- Lana del Rey's full "Ultraviolence" music video is out; it is mostly her making facial expressions and alternatively putting clementines and a man's fingers in her mouth whilst clad in a wedding dress. SO LANA. [E!]
- BIG NEWS: Justin Theroux visited Jennifer Aniston while she was getting her hair done. [E!]
- Willow Smith has released a new single, "8." It is called 8 because she is interested in numerology now. The Smiths are too good for this world. [Just Jared]
- ♪ Jaaayyysooon Derulo ♫ expressed sympathy for forlorn ghoul Robin Thicke: "When somebody's desperate, they're desperate," says Jason Derulo. True enough. [E!]
- Extremely handsome man Harry Shum Jr. is going to be in the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon sequel. [ONTD]
- Lady Gaga and her adorable lil' French bulldog were shot for Harper's Bazaar (not by Terry Richardson! Hooray). The dog looks so cute; I think he is my favorite celebrity of 2014. [ONTD]
- Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss danced on stage at an Ingrid Michaelson concert. T-Swift did some prime T-Swift conceptual dance movements, including a shimmy. Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt. [ONTD]
Images via Instagram, Getty, Splash News.