On-again, off-again, who knows-again, red fish, blue fish, one fish, two fish couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were spotted getting closer and closer to back together last night. Just days after Bieber posted a throwback photo of the couple kissing, Gomez was seen at his Purpose World Tour show in LA.
Writes Us Weekly:
Eagle-eyed fans spotted the 23-year-old singer standing subtly in the sound mixing area during Bieber’s Purpose World Tour performance, and excitedly snapped pictures on their phones, then posting the snaps to social media.
Snaps included this miraculous thing:
She was probably texting her publicist something like, “I think I’ve probably shown up on at least two dozen Snapchat stories. Is that enough? Just lmk when I can leave.”
Here’s how Gigi Hadid responded to a hater who tweeted, “practise [sic] how to walk properly instead of having a new bf every 2 weeks.”
Aaaaaaaand here’s how another hater responded to that:
Here is a photograph:
- Mr. Copperfield Goes to Washington [for the dumbest reason of all time.] [Page Six]
- On a scale of 1 to Peter Brant Jr., what’s the drunkest you’ve ever gotten at an airport? [Page Six]
- Frances Bean Cobain smells like adult divorce. [NYMag]
- Jack Quaid is “a huge fan” of his parents’ work. [People]
- Khloe Kardashian claims she’s never had a nose job, and I think I believe her! Not that it matters what I think. [THL]
- Hey! Read this: “[Jessica] Biel stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show Thursday to promote her new restaurant, Au Fudge, and to dispel pregnancy rumors in the process. “ [E! Online]
Image via Getty.