It is official! Scott Disick's sperms have now found purchase within the womb of Kourtney Kardashian thrrrrrice! The couple's third child is due in December, at which point Kourtney's plan will be complete and Scott will never sleep in the bed with her ever again because it will be like an anthill but with babies. Qapla'!
"She's really excited but she's nervous too," a source tells PEOPLE. "Three kids is a lot to handle! But she's happy — she's always wanted a big family with Scott."
I like Kourtney because she really couldn't. Kourtney doesn't give a FUCK. Congratulations to the happy couple! [People]
...While Disick, 31, and Kardashian — who have been dating for eight years — have been open about plans to expand their family, their attachment parenting style had some wondering when it would happen.
"It's just what came naturally to me. My family definitely all think I'm insane for having [the kids] in the bed andbreastfeeding them for forever," she told PEOPLE while promoting the sisters' Kardashian Kids clothing line. "I couldn't care less."
I like Kourtney, because it's true. She really couldn't care less. Kourtney doesn't give a FUCK. Congratulations to the happy couple! [People]
Dave Coulier says that he is NOT—as has long been reported—the infamous subject of Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know."
I never think about it. I think it's just really funny that's it's become this urban legend, so many years after the fact. I dated Alanis in 1992. You know, it's just funny to be the supposed subject of that song. First of all, the guy in that song is a real a-hole, so I don't want to be that guy. Secondly, I asked Alanis, "I'm getting calls by the media and they want to know who this guy is." And she said, "Well, you know it could be a bunch of people. But you can say whatever you want." So one time, I was doing a red carpet somewhere and [the press] just wore me down and everybody wanted to know so I said, "Yeah, all right, I'm the guy. There I said it." So then it became a snowball effect of, "OH! So you are the guy!" It's just become this silly urban legend that I just have to laugh at.
YES, BUT DID SHE OR DIDN'T SHE GO DOWN ON YOU IN A THEATER?!?!? I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE REALLY SKIRTING THE ISSUE HERE. [EW]
- Demi Lovato dyed her hair silver and purple. [E!]
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas named their baybay Oliver Finlay Dallas. [E!]
- Angelina Jolie's birthday wish is for her family to be healthy. I feel like that one's a given, Ang. WISH FOR MORE WISHES. [People]
- Old guy marries young woman. Talking ensues. [Us]
- Tiffani Thiessen gave NBA player Chris Paul a signed photo of Kelly Kapowski for his birthday. [Extra]
- Look at this video of how Rihanna's dress was made!!!!! Some people are good at stuff! [JustJared]
- Comedian Kevin Meaney will not be charged with assault for elbowing a woman in the chest at the airport. Is "That's not right" too deep a reference? W-evs. [Reuters]
- Naomi Campbell wore this kind of bonkers thing. [E!]
- Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have settled their custody dispute and will co-parent their 4-year-old daughter. [Radar]
- Charo says that "cuchi cuchi" is her nickname for her dog, NOT HER VAGINA. [HuffPo]
- BRADLEY COOPER WORE THESE SHORTS. [JustJared]
Images via Getty.