Here we are in the pits of hell, a place where producers gift Sarah Jessica Parker a treadmill because they’re worried about her being fit. “I was about to do Honeymoon In Vegas and before that I was off to do another movie in Iowa and the producer...was very concerned about me being fit for Honeymoon In Vegas so they sent a treadmill to Iowa,” Parker said in an interview with SiriusXM radio.
But the story gets worse, Parker admitted to running on that treadmill over and over to one single song: C+C Music Factory’s Everybody Dance Now. Parker painted a vivid picture of what the fiery pits of hell are like: “I would very diligently go out every single day and run like a lunatic to [Everybody Dance Now] and then when I went to Iowa, on the treadmill, I would continue to run like a lunatic to the song.” Absolutely frightening. [NYDN]
Fetty Wap was hit by a car yesterday while he was riding his motorcycle. He was responsive and appears to be doing fine. [Us Weekly]
Australia denied a visa to Chris Brown because of his history of domestic violence. BBC reports:
Minister for Women Michaelia Cash, who was until recently assistant immigration minister, had urged [the current Immigration Minister] to take a stand on the issue.
“People need to understand, if you are going to commit domestic violence and you want to travel around the world, there are going to be countries that say to you, ‘You cannot come in because you are not of the character that we expect in Australia’”, Senator Cash said.
Australia isn’t the first country to deny Brown a visa over his criminal record, New Zealand denied him a visa earlier this year. He has a concert scheduled in the country in December and was given 28 days to appeal the decision. [BBC]
- George and Amal Clooney celebrate one blissful year of marriage. [E!]
- Kris Jenner says she will “always feel guilty” about the death of her friend Nicole Brown Simpson. [Us Weekly]
- Teens across Twitter are very upset at Demi Lovato for stealing Zendaya’s thunder. I’m not quite certain how teen outrage works, but this is over a Barbie doll. [Gossip Cop]
- Jennifer Lawrence has platinum blonde hair now. [People]
- Kim Zolciak is recovering from her mini-stroke. [NYDN]
- Fulton County, Georgia is refusing to release Bobbi Kristina Brown’s autopsy to the public. [Radar]
- Leighton Meester and Adam Brody named their daughter “Arlo Day.” [Lainey Gossip]
Images via AP and Getty.