The more entertaining tabloids have been reporting Sandy B’s second adoption for months now, but today People confirmed it in an exclusive cover story (shot by ~Bryan Randall~). Louis Bullock’s little sister is 3-year-old Laila, “a little girl from Louisiana who had been in foster care.”
“When I look at Laila, there’s no doubt in my mind that she was supposed to be here. I can tell you absolutely, the exact right children came to me at the exact right time...I knew she was scared, and all I wanted was for her to know Louis and I weren’t going anywhere.”
She says Louis “spearheaded this whole journey,” which is the cutest thing I’ve heard in days.
Radar Online is breathlessly reporting that Beyonce and Jay Z are sleeping in separate rooms! A staffer for the couple says their presumably enormous bedrooms are “on opposite sides of a long hallway with Blue Ivy’s room in between them.”
So they’re either about to break up, going to stay together forever in a loveless marriage, or are totally fine and still in love but prefer sprawling out on the whole bed and having some goddamned privacy every once in a while, jeez.
Kris Jenner says Scott Disick is “one of the true loves” of her life. Same!
Ugh, gross, I take it back. I can’t even joke about being in love with Scott Disick without last night’s pizza bubbling up.
- BENNIFER 2.0 WERE SPOTTED IN THE SAME VEHICLE. ARE THEY BACK ON OR DO THEY JUST CARPOOL TO HELP THE ENVIRONMENT? [Radar Online]
- I hate to break it to you...but...Kim Kardashian had some images of her....Photoshopped. [Radar Online]
- Khloe had sex with a performer at the 2007 and/or 2008 Australian VMAs and won’t tell us which one, not that I know who more than two of the people on this list are. [THG]
- The daughter from Everybody Loves Raymond got hosed by the creator of a show called Youthful Daze. [TMZ]
- Diane Keaton loves talking about Woody Allen. [People]
- Erykah Badu loves talking about her small intestine. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.