Hints: He has zero acting skills, only had one significant role in his career as the protagonist of a dreadful movie trilogy based on some terrible books about stinky emo vampires, has bad teeth and needs some heavy eyebrow threading.
Gracious gentleman Robert Pattinson thinks the masses of people who are responsible for his success are disgusting troglodytes who hide under rocks. He also creatively slams the guy who invented the moniker "R-Patz" as "fat." SICKBURN.
"Sometimes I ask myself what these masses of people do the whole day. They sit in front of their computers and comment on anything having even remotely to do with Twilight."
He apparently knows who coined the nickname ("I'd like to strangle the guy") but keeps his identity secret, referring to him only as:
"some fat celebrity blogger."
Sydney Leathers is at risk for HIV infection after having unprotected sex with adult star Xander Corvus in the Independent Spirit Award-winning film "Weiner & Me." Three weeks prior, Corvus had an onscreen sex scene with a porn actress named Cameron Bay whose results just came back HIV-positive this week.
Aziz Ansari snagged a $3.5 million book deal to write about the single life, dating and technology. As he puts it:
"You know when you text someone you’re romantically interested in and you don’t hear anything back and then you see them post a photo of a pizza on Instagram? That’s exactly what I want this book to deal with.”
Derrrp. [Gossip Cop]
Yesterday we wondered whether Kanye West was fuming over Kim Kardashian's decision to reveal North on Kris, a far cry from the Mario Testino Vogue cover shoot he'd wanted.
He told Kris Jenner the answer, sort of: "I could have people say, 'This is going to damage your credibility as an artist or designer.' And I say, you know, I don't care, I love this woman. I love this person. She's worth it to me." Like a large oyster, Daddy Kanye has opened up to reveal a pearl of non-peacocking non-douchery. Video at the link. [Us Weekly]
Francis Ford Coppola is a fan of the R. Kelly epic "Trapped In The Closet," according to his son-in-law Thomas Mars (of the band Phoenix, and Sofia Coppola's husband): "I remember him sitting there in silence for 10 minutes... then saying, 'This is incredible.'" Actually, The Godfather III wasn't too far off. [Page Six]
I think Rihanna speaks for everyone when she says "Back it up. Back it the FUCK up."
- Joey Fatone's also denying an *NSYNC reunion. [TMZ]
- Juicy J is giving out a $50,000 scholarship to the best young female twerker. [Gossip Cop]
- Eva Longoria broke up with her boyfriend to tango around a dead-eyed cat to that "Damn Yankees" song. [TMZ]
- Honey Boo Boo went to a "gay hamburger joint" and saw a drag show. AND TMZ made an uncharacteristically funny "Wong Boo" pun. Friday! [TMZ]
- Gia Allemand's funeral took place at Manhattan's Trinity Church. [NYDN]
- Onscreen knob-jobber Jennifer Love Hewitt got a cute haircut. [People]
- And Jennifer Garner got a similar one. [Us Weekly]
- 2 Chainz got arrested for refusing to get off a tour bus during a traffic stop. [NYDN]
- Harry Styles knew that Taylor Swift would write songs about him. But I bet he didn't see the goats coming. [Us Weekly]
- The feud continues: Perez Hilton's asking fans to buy old Christina Aguilera albums to hurt Lady Gaga. As if "Genie in A Bottle" wasn't reason enough. [Gossip Cop]
- Leonardo DiCaprio hung out with models zzzzzzz. [Page Six]
- Tina Fey had her laptop stolen. [NYDN]
- A 55-year-old guy trespassed on Taylor Swift's property to hand a security guard a love note — for Taylor, not for the security guard — and got arrested. [Radar Online]
- "Scott Disick And Kris Jenner Reveal They Don't Wear Underwear." Dry heaving. [Gossip Cop]
- Chris Brown called the Los Angeles DA racist in a Twitter rant. [E!]
Image via Getty.