Not only is Rob Kardashian probably sleeping with Blac Chyna, he’s also rubbing it in the faces of his many family members
Responding to Blac Chyna’s Instagram photo featuring herself (allegedly) wrapped in Rob Kardashian’s arm, Rob reposted the following meme:
It reads: “Blac Chyna probably out shopping rite now as she plan to give birth to the only next generation of the Kardashian name!”
Rob then captioned it with a row of clover emojis, much like Blac Chyna captioned her photo yesterday.
Blac Chyna has one son with the rapper Tyga who, as everyone knows, is dating Rob’s half sister, Kylie Jenner. According to E!, the Kardashians are not thrilled with the Rob/Blac Chyna pairing:
A source tells E! News that family members are “confused” by Rob’s recent behavior both online and in real life. They also think that the 28-year-old is acting “weird”—and we’re guessing his recent romance with Blac Chyna has something to do with that.
So, E! News can confirm that Rob is dating Tyga’s ex-fiancée, but a source notes there’s “concern” that 27-year-old Blac Chyna is “preying” on him “during a week time.” The insider is also concerned that Blac Chyna, who has a 3-year-old son with Tyga named King Cairo, is only using Rob to get back at Kylie Jenner (who’s had an on-again, off-again romance with the 26-year-old rapper herself).
This is just beautiful.
John Krasinski (who was NEVER in love with Jenna Fischer) and Emily Blunt are having a second baby! People has confirmed the pregnancy with the couple’s rep. The pair already have a daughter, nearly two, named Hazel. Congrats to them. [People]
Sunrise, sunset: Veteran actor Abe Vigoda has passed away at 94. It’s hard to sum up the career of a man who’s been appearing in films for over half a century, but MTV has tried:
- Bethenny Frankel is not sorry for being a tad racist to those employees at Kmart. [Page Six]
- In other Real Housewives news, Countess Luanne really wants to get married. [Page Six]
- Couple this with the fact that we’re both married to Blake Lively and you’ll find that Ryan Reynolds and I have a lot in common. [People]
- Jay Z is getting sued. [Gossip Cop]
- Ricky Martin would consider sleeping with a lady. [ONTD]
- Well, this is cute as heck: Gina Rodriguez is dating Ben Schwartz! [US Weekly]
Image via Getty.