A lot of Instagram-facilitated drama occurred between Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian on the eve of their baby special airing on E!. To summarize: Chyna left Kardashian amidst a very fishy Instagram hack, at which point Kardashian proceeded to post several memes, one of which claimed Chyna had inappropriately made off with Dream (their daughter), his Eggo waffles, and his BBQ sauce.
By Monday, Kardashian had a completely different outlook on the situation, apologizing to Chyna on Instagram and calling her a “great mother to our child.”
Chyna regrammed the post. This feels like healing.
Kim and Kanye have been going through some drama too, but the two seemed relatively fine and united Sunday night at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica. It was the couple’s first public outing together in months. According to TMZ, Kim’s hands were modestly adorned with just her simple wedding band.
Kanye’s hair still matches that of his good pal Donald Trump.
- Margot Robbie and Tom Ackerley reportedly got hitched in a surprise, secret ceremony in Australia [The Daily Telegraph]
- Judge Gerald Lebovits is not buying Madonna’s lawsuit against her Manhattan co-op over a requirement that her children and housekeepers not be allowed to enter her apartment while she isn’t there. [Page Six]
- Tegan and Sara announced they’re launching foundation that will support health, economic justice, and representation for LGBTQ women and girls. [The Cut]
- Kylie Jenner’s personal assistant Victoria Villarroel flashed her huge diamond engagement ring on Instagram. [People]
- Lawyers representing the alleged victims in a class action lawsuit against L’Oréal are now demanding an urgent recall of the beauty brand’s SoftSheen hair relaxer. [TMZ]
- This is just awful—the granddaughter of country music pioneer Jean Shepard was stabbed to death. [New York Post]