So, Drake and Rihanna were spotted holding hands in some sort of car or van and also Rihanna was wearing a jester's cap(?) and Drake was doing some sort of Columbo cosplay and according to the Encyclopedia Fucktannica that is IRON-CLAD EVIDENCE OF NONSTOP ROMANTIC HUMPAGE. They're, like, boyfriend-girlfriend now and they do sex prolly. In the words of Drake's eyeballs, "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They partied at different venues on Wednesday evening as Drake hosted an after party at DSTRKT nightclub.
But on Thursday evening the rapper and Rihanna were back by each other's sides once again as they headed to what must be their favourite club, Tramp - marking her third night in the row there.
And showing they truly have never ending stamina, the couple left at 4.30 am in the morning holding hands.
"Never ending stamina." I get it. Like a penis. [DailyMail]
Tina Fey has to pay $79,000 in worker's comp.
The Workers' Compensation Board lodged the judgmentagainst Fey last week in State Supreme Court in Manhattan. State records indicate that the 43-year-old entertainer is being dunned for "Failure to Carry Workers' Comp Ins" from late-2012 through last month.
A "Final Notice" regarding the $79,000 debt is addressed to Elizabeth T. Fey at a Manhattan address that, records show, has been the headquarters for the former "Saturday Night Live" star's production company, Little Stranger Inc..
Aaron McGruder addressed leaving the Boondocks.
Last week McGruder used the Jesus Facebook page to let fans know that The Boondocks page had been "hijacked" and that none of the posts about season 4, premiering April 21, were coming from him.
After The Root made calls to Sony Pictures Entertainment and Adult Swim inquiring about the status of McGruder's involvement with the show, Sony issued a press release stating, "This season was produced without the involvement of Aaron McGruder, when a mutually agreeable production schedule could not be determined."
McGruder has been very tight-lipped about his departure, using only the Black Jesus Facebook page as a sounding board and, today, as a place for closure.
"I created The Boondocks two decades ago in college, did the daily comic for six years, and was showrunner on the animated series for the first three seasons," he wrote.
"The Boondocks pretty much represents my life's work to this point. Huey, Riley, and Granddad are not just property to me. They are my fictional blood relatives. Nothing is more painful than to leave them behind."
McGruder is working on a new Adult Swim show called BLACK JESUS. [TheRoot]
- This Kanye West story makes no sense. How is walking into a place at 4:30 pm "slinking"? [TMZ]
- Enrique Iglesias did wisdom. [JustJared]
- Hilary Duff went "suuuuper blonde" for spring and NOW I WANT TO GO SUUUUPER BLONDE FOR SPRING. [People]
- Marla Sokoloff wrote a letter to her "formerly judgmental self." [People]
- Brad Pitt partied with the Kings of Leon until 2 am. BUT DID THEY HOLD HANDS? [Us]
- emma roberts what r u wearing [JustJared]
- Jennifer Connelly and Emma Watson wore the same suit, so you know what that means. TIME FOR A WOMAN CONTEST. [E!]
- Jude Law ate so many cheeseburgers that now cheeseburgers are extinct. [ContactMusic]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are secretly selling their house. [E!]
- The LAPD went to Bob Barker's house because of a suspicious package. [TMZ]
- FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
Images via Getty.