George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are getting married next month. According to reports, Anna Wintour will be amongst the few guests at the nuptials, aaaand the wedding will be covered in Vogue. Amal and George are probably breathlessly anticipating what ridiculously-long Marriage Hashtag the fashion bible will assign them in lieu of a gift (#WorldsSecondMostTalkedAboutCouple is my guess).
The wedding will be very small, and it will take place in Italy; according to sources, Amal will wear Oscar de la Renta and George will wear Armani. Earlier this week, the couple had their wedding banns posted in London, which is a fancy thing British people do, I guess, announcing their intention to wed.
Congrats to them! Congrats to everyone! Congrats to all of us for getting to see pix of the groomsmen in fancy suits! [Page Six]
Angela Bassett posed for VioletGrey.com in lingerie and looks so amazing and badass and continues to be the best human alive. (prayer hands emoji) [Page Six]
Taking the viral Disney princess trend into its own hands, Cosmo commissioned several portraits of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as Disney characters. Kris Jenner as Rafiki is my new favorite celebrity. [Cosmo]
- Orlando Bloom was photographed carousing with a 20-year-old Swedish model named Lykke Glommen in Ibiza (which sort of goes without saying). The tragedy of being rich and famous and constantly on yachts is that everyone looks pretty stupid in photos taken at day parties. [ONTD]
- Remember the World Cup? Me neither. But Rihanna does! She reportedly wants to buy a football club in the UK AND set up a soccer academy in Barbados. [ONTD]
- Ariana Grande fought with producer Max Martin over the grammatically incorrect lyrics in "Break Free," but he would not relent (sample lyrics: "Now that I've become who I really are" and "I only wanna die alive"). Ariana Grande is an ally to the English language. [Billboard]
- Frank Ocean dyed his hair SILVER. [Bossip]
- Beyoncé took to Instagram, her favorite medium of divorce-rumor-quashing, to declare the On The Run Tour the "best tour of my life." [E!]
- While he was in New Jersey, Liam from One Direction surprise-visited the Cake Boss bakery, where he ornamented the various confectionery delights with his magisterial splendor, probably. [E!]
- Kristen Stewart says she doesn't smile in paparazzi photos because people would "desecrate" her for doing so and call her a sell-out. We're monsters. [Hello]
- Jaden Smith: big Jake Gyllenhall fan, still a very important spiritual leader on Twitter. [Just Jared]
- Diane Kruger says that "you're the devil if you eat bread" in L.A. If the road to hell is paved with dinner rolls, then, honestly, it's probably not too bad down there. Especially because they're likely lightly toasted in the flames of eternal torment. [People]
Lede images via Getty.