Despite the actor's tragic, untimely death in a car accident earlier this month, the scenes Paul Walker already filmed for the still-in-production Fast & Furious 7 will be included in the movie. Speculation suggests that producers will finish Walker's storyline using CGI, or possibly his "lookalike brother" Cody.
After Vin Diesel announced the film's new release date – April 10, 2015 — via Facebook, the studio confirmed the news and Walker's role in the movie.
In a statement to Entertainment Weekly, Universal said, "Continuing the global exploits in the franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead the returning cast of 'Fast and Furious 7,' which will be released by Universal Pictures on April 10, 2015. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series, and Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel return as producers."
The studio may need to use CGI or Paul's lookalike brother Cody in order to finish the film that was reportedly halfway through shooting.
Condolences to everyone everywhere once again. [Extra]
R. Kelly recently told MTV News about how "romantic" he is with his "girl."
"I love romantic things to do for my girl," Kellz told MTV News, before detailing the huge surprised he pulled off last year. "Last Christmas she went outside, her and her family and friends, and a helicopter flew over my house, dropped off a bunch of bears and the bears had a song playing. It was over 50 bears and the helicopter landed on the lawn."
When reached for comment, Kelly's girlfriend replied, "THERE WERE JUST BEAR CORPSES EVERYWHERE. SO MUCH BLOOD. OH MY GOD, MY GOD, SO MUCH BEAR BLOOD EVERYWHERE. WHO WOULD DO THIS? AND ON CHRISTMAS DAY—A DAY OF CELEBRATION. HOW DO YOU EVEN FIT THIS MANY BEARS IN A HELICOPTER? MY GOD." [MTV]
- Bryce Dallas Howard went to the airport. [JustJared]
- Here is a picture of Rachel Zoe's baby, which is named Kaius Jagger Berman. [E!]
- Zac Efron says a girl broke his jaw because he didn't do sex good enough. [Radar]
- Audrina Patridge wore a bikini. [Us]
- Sofia Vergara wore a thong. [E!]
- Beyonce and Anne Hathaway fangirled on each other at Cafe Gratitude. [JustJared]
- Here's Rihanna "getting naughty." [E!]
- Vanessa Hudgens went jogging. [JustJared]
- Ryan Murphy revealed his original plan for Finn and Rachel at Glee's series finale. [E!]
- RIP, Yusef Lateef, 1920-2013.
Images via Getty.