Harrison Ford injured his foot on the door of the Millenium Falcon and was taken to a hospital to receive foot-care. Get well soon, Harrison Ford's foot!!!
According to a statement from Disney, Ford "was taken to a local hospital and is receiving care. Shooting will continue as planned while he recuperates."
Ford is returning to his role of Han Solo for the latest installment of the legendary franchise alongside original cast members Mark Hamill (Luke) and Carrie Fisher (Leia). Photos leaked earlier this month seemed to imply that the Millennium Falcon would also be making a return, and a coy tweet from director J.J. Abrams indicated that the was indeed the case.
Ford is now 71 — nearly 10 years older than Alec Guinness was when he played Obi-Wan Kenobi in the first film.
Sarah Paulson tweeted a photo from the set of American Horror Story: Freakshow.
— Sarah Paulson (@MsSarahPaulson) June 12, 2014
Okey dokey! [Twitter]
- Pippa Middleton and her brother are going to ride their bikes across the USA. [Hello]
- Jennifer Lopez says she ISN'T dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy, but she probably is. J-LO + M-CHMER 4-EVER. [DailyMail]
- Lady Gaga wore this. [BuzzFeed]
- Here is what Kim Kardashian's body looks like. [E!]
- Also she took a pole-dancing class. [E!]
- Tracy Morgan's condition is reportedly improving. [People]
- Josh Gad might reprise his Frozen role on Broadway. [People]
- Jessica Simpson went out to dinner. [E!]
- Here is Drew Barrymore and her baby and her other baby! [DailyMail]
- Lea Michele has a new boyfriend who is "NOT A GIGOLO." He just teaches gigolos how to be gigolos. Because those who can't do, teach. I guess. [TMZ]
- Clint Eastwood has a new girlfriend named this lady. [E!]
Image via Getty.