Did Jon Snow and Ygritte go back to that cave where they did all that tongue stuff, metaphorically speaking? Maybe! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie were recently photographed getting off a flight together at LAX, sparking rumors that they are An Item.
Page Six says they dated in 2012 but broke up last year, a fact I shamefully did not know. (The more cynical among you may object that they're probably just on their way to Comic-Con, but I would like to believe that this means they're back together.)
Here's the first official photo of Ben Affleck as Batman, showing off a serious angst/chin combination. It was revealed at Comic-Con (so many Comic-Con antics today) in honor of the Dark Knight's 75th anniversary.
Look at him, just brooding all masculinely. Damn. [NY Daily News]
On TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?, Cynthia Nixon learned that her great-great-great grandmother murdered her abusive husband with an axe and gave birth to a daughter in jail. Says Nixon, "The axe murderess in our family... I think we will always remain in awe of her." What a truly bizarre thing to read about on Us Weekly. [Us]
- Here is a blind item about how Michelle Rodriguez is Zac Efron's beard. [DListed]
- Dakota Johnson doesn't want her parents to see Fifty Shades of Grey. Same. [Just Jared]
- Lil Wayne is starting a sports management company and his first client is soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo. Lil Wayne's first job will be trying to compel America to un-forget that the World Cup happened, I guess. [MTV]
- Nicholas Hoult touched his arm to the arm of Riley Keough, who is notably not his girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence. SOUND THE ALARM. THEY'RE DOIN' IT. (They are definitely not.) [Page Six]
- Whimsical kind person Taylor Swift walked around Central Park well-groomedly, took selfies with fans, put $20 in a street musician's hat. [NY Daily News]
- Pedro Pascal really wishes he were still on Game of Thrones. GET BACK IN THERE, PEDRO. (They should do that fun thing again where they just inexplicably swap out actors like they did with that guy who showed the Khaleesi his butt, only this time with Pedro Pascal. I won't say anything if you don't.) [HuffPo]
- President Obama sent Prince George a rocking horse as a present. Cool. [Hello]
- Daniel Radcliffe had a nice time losing his virginity: "it wasn't as horrendously embarrassing as other people's [first times] were." Also, he says "cookery books," which is the best Britishism. [Elle]
- Zoe Saldana is reportedly pregnant with twins! [E!]
- Nick Jonas has released his first single as a solo artist. It's... soulful? There is melodic shouting in it. [Complex]
Lede images via Pacific Coast News.