Though it is technically possible that this is just an extremely terrible drawing of a miscellaneous dark-haired angel wearing a suspiciously familiar mega-cleave gown, IT IS TOTALLY SELENA GOMEZ, YOU GUYS. And now it resides permanently on Justin Bieber's miniature forearm where it smudgily judges all the earthbound peasants, gnashing their teeth and tearing their hair at the painful prospect of ne'er feeling the white-hot power of their boy-king's gaze. IT IS AMAZING.
If you had any doubts they were back together, this should confirm it!
Justin Bieber left his Stockholm hotel yesterday to head to his concert venue, and we noticed he has some new ink... of on-again girlfriend Selena Gomez!
Located on his wrist, the tattoo shows a woman in a low cut dress with angel wings, and it appears The Biebs brought the artist his lady love's July 2012 Elle magazine photoshoot to replicate on his skin. That's true love!
The duo split in December but reunited earlier this week in Norway, where they were spotted kissing and cuddling.
Please please please please please be real. Please be real. Pleeeeeease. [X17]
Some dude from Indiana is suing Tyler Perry, claiming Perry stole the plot for Temptation.
It's the classic Hollywood sob story ... a man from Gary, Ind., says Perry stole his idea for "Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor," which didn't wow critics, but did rake in $49 million.
In the suit, William James says the plot is similar to "Lovers Kill," which he wrote in 2009. The lawsuit is light on details ... it just says both films center on a married couple ... the wife is tempted by another man, and the affair ruins the marriage.
...But here's the best part: James doesn't even know for sure that Perry ever saw his screenplay — in the suit, he claims he gave a copy to "an associate" of Oprah Winfrey, hoping it would make it to Perry.
Dude, sssssshhhhh! Bullet dodged!!! [TMZ]
Jennifer Love Hewitt might become a judge on the X Factor. Which makes sense, because I think we all remember the raw emotional power of "How Do I Deal." (It's no "Nothing My Love Can't Fix," but, you know.)
With two open spots from the departures of Britney Spears and L.A. Reid, Cowell is on the hunt for some new talent. Us Weekly reported Hewitt is being considered for a spot on the "X Factor" for Season 3.
"Simon is very interested," a source told the magazine.
Whether or not she has what it takes to replace the likes of pop superstar Spears or record exec Reid is up for debate — and "X Factor" is not biting just yet.
"This is all just speculation," a representative for the show told The Huffington Post. "No decisions have been made about the panel. Simon and Demi are the only judges confirmed on the panel so far."
Do, or do not. There is no me caring. [HuffPo]
- Look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face look at Blue Ivy's little face!!!!!!!!!! [TheYBF]
- Us Weekly has an "exclusive scoop" on these people I've never heard of! Breaking: The people are doing stuff! [Us]
- TMZ has a big weird boner for "Country Star Billy Currington"'s mugshot. (He got arrested for chasing an elderly man in a boat.) [TMZ]
- Here's teen heartthrob Pete Campbell (a.k.a. 1995's Malt-O-Meal Will Friedle). [BuzzFeed]
- There's a "new" Amanda Bynes, and it's Miley Cyrus. [E!]
- These models had dinner. [JustJared]
- This lady stood near a wedding dress in uncomfortable boot-shoes. [DailyMail]
- The details of Jenelle Evans's drug bust are depressing. [E!]
- GTG, WINE TIME.