Bleh. Seven days out of Cliffside, where Lindsay Lohan served her 90 days of court-ordered rehab, she has allegedly been spotted partying with her friend-and-occasional-hookup Max George and sister Ali in Los Angeles. The party went all night, and a "source" (a pigeon? That disgusting oil heir Brandon "Firecrotch" Davis? Where did he go?) says:
"There were so many complaints about the noise that hotel staff had to shut the party down and Lindsay had to be taken out of there by security at 7 a.m. She was with her sister, and people who saw Lindsay when she left the hotel said she looked a total mess. She looked so beat up."
However, a close friend of Lohan's denies it: "She is friends with Max and did visit him, but everything else is untrue. She did not drink, she was in bed by midnight, and she showed up on time for therapy this (Thursday) morning. She has a sober coach." And a rep has already responded to the claims: “I highly doubt this is true... “Although Lindsay did visit her good friend Max, this is otherwise a completely false story."
Yeah, I don't buy it. [Page Six]
Beyoncé's longtime hair stylist Kim Kimble got teary in the moments just before The Cut; also, it was Yoncy's real hair, not a weave. "I’ve been working for her so long, she has this beautiful long hair and it’s hard to grow hair out. I feel like it’s my hair." But Kimble likes the decision: "She had great, thick long hair, which she cut off because she’s ready to make a statement. It’s a great [one] to make: I’m beautiful, sexy, bold and I can do it all. She’s the perfect model for that: A working woman, mom, superstar, businesswoman. She’s powerful in herself." [People]
Here are Mindy Kaling, Emma Watson, Ellen Degeneres, Evan Rachel Wood, and others on The Cut. [Us Weekly]
And Lena Dunham, who could stand to tone down the self-effacement a little.
I feel like Beyonce is having a very different experience of short hair than I am #bowdown— Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) August 8, 2013
And I am sure Jethro Tull is writing a prog-folk ballad about Beyoncé's haircut for lute and pan flute, somewhere. [The world]
Prince William and Kate Middleton have been quietly dwelling in her parents' mushroom-shaped cartoon cottage in Bucklebury. They took their housekeeper/chef, of course — but "William still has to help load the dishwasher after dinner. The same will apply to George when he's a grown boy."
The first royal order of business was simple: sleep. What followed at the Middleton house became a blissful routine. Wake up. Tend to George. Eat. Repeat.
Dicks up, tits out for SIMPLE DOMESTIC PLEASURES! HOW Y'ALL DOING TONIGHT, LUXEMBOURG?? [Us Weekly]
Karen Black, the amazing actress from Easy Rider and (one of my favorites) Five Easy Pieces, has passed away of ampullary cancer at the age of 74. She was diagnosed in 2010. She was a very talented, and by all accounts, terrific lady. Sad. [People]
- Lenny Kravitz and Adam Lambert wore the same hideous yeast-infection-looking shoes. (Sorry.) [E!]
- Is Taylor Swift a closet 4chan user?! [HuffPo]
- And is this T-Swizzle no-tresspassing sign real? [Business Insider]
- Male model Michael Girgenti says Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason is his. [TMZ]
- Amanda Bynes is headed to court again today to see if she's eligible for release. [TMZ]
- Heidi Klum went house hunting with her boyf. [TMZ]
- Katy Perry (and Frank Ocean) will be featured on John Mayer's new album. [Rolling Stone]
- Sheryl Crow, Eyepatch, Photograph, 2013. [People]
- Justin Guarini called "From Justin To Kelly," the multiple Academy Award-winning film based on the Mario Puzo novel of the same name, abysmal. [E!]
- Tameka Raymond Instagrammed a picture of herself and son Usher Raymond V, recovering from a pool accident. [Gossip Cop]
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were at his movie premiere together after she murdered some snakes and tarps to make her dress. RIP snakes. [Gossip Cop]
- Miley wore a schmancy dress for a Harper's Bazaar photoshoot. [Us Weekly]
- Leonardo DiCaprio, what are you doing, what are those air-water shoes, do you have a 401K even? [Radar Online]
- People need to stop saying Kim Kardashian is "hiding." She is not Emily Dickinson; she is on a reality show that is filming AND airing as we speak. [Radar Online]
- Steve Aoki pie'd a kid in a wheelchair in the face. Life! [TMZ]
- Kelly Rutherford got to see her kids (brace yourself), Hermes and Helena. Not that I am one to talk; I have a son named Zeus Breslaw, he lives in a wall. :DD [Page Six]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley finally designed affordable clothes for us plebs, but they only ship to Norway and Sweden. [People]
- Here's Jimmy Fallon with his new baby Winnie Rose. [People]
- Jennifer Love Pregnant Hewitt took a break from giving TV handjobs to bounce on an exercise ball. [E!]
- Rachel McAdams wore... a thing. It's pretty ugly. [Us Weekly]
- His Smarminess Alec Baldwin may get an MSNBC show. [NYDN]
- Snooki took her kid Lorenzo to a DNA testing service. But this isn't a Maury thing, it supposedly has to do with her birth parents (she's adopted). [NYDN]
- Headline of the day: Tyra Banks: "I Don't Believe In Diets," "I Need Some Ass." (Like, weight-ass. Not sex-ass. But that would be great.) [Us Weekly]
- Gabrielle Union, perennial movie teenager, has a body. [Us Weekly]
- Connie Britton is so awesome I cannot. [Us Weekly]
- This Argentine polo player and Ralph Lauren model is outrageously handsome. And, scene. [Page Six]