Actor/musician Jamie Foxx rushed to the aid of a driver after a Toyota Tacoma overturned outside of his Hidden Valley home. According to reports, Foxx called 911 then helped pull the man from his burning vehicle.
According to Gossip Cop:
The scary, and potentially deadly, incident occurred just outside Foxx’s home in Hidden Valley, north of Los Angeles. The unidentified driver apparently skidded off the road and landed upside down after hitting a ditch. The car ended up right outside Foxx’s gate.
The actor immediately called 911, and then ran outside to help the driver. The vehicle was on fire, and the driver still buckled in behind the wheel. Foxx, however, managed to get him out of the car and pulled him to safety.
Emergency crew arrived on the scene and the driver was transported to the hospital where he was treated for “significant burns.”
No word yet on what Foxx’s longterm girlfriend Katie Holmes thinks of the incident.
Yet another reason to love David Bowie:
Appearing on Howard Stern’s Sirius FM show, Chelsea Handler addressed comedian Heather McDonald’s accusations that she “100 percent lived in fear” while working on Chelsea Lately. Turns out the animosity goes both ways.
“When I found out at work that [McDonald] was trading stories to US Weekly about my personal life in exchange for having her photograph run in the magazine, that was when I could have fired her. I did not fire her,” Handler explained. “She had a job for four more years. I never hung out with her personally again. So I hope she was living in fear...It’s not an internment camp. If you’re living in that much fear, go get another job.” [People]
- Ooooh: Is the Miley Cyrus/Liam Hemsworth engagement back on? It might be, but also who cares. [E! News]
- Definitely engaged: Glee’s Dianna Agron and one of the non Mumfords from Mumford and Sons. [POPSUGAR]
- Selena Gomez held hands with a guy who I don’t think is in Mumford and Sons. [US Weekly]
- OH, ORLY, U OL’ FLIRT. [Page Six]
- Alexis Arquette thinks Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are a couple of “gay” hypocrites. Alright-y...[NYDN]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.