Choreographer Wade Robson—whom you might remember from his short-lived eponymous "Project"—has filed a lawsuit against the estate of Michael Jackson, alleging that Jackson repeatedly molested Robson at Neverland Ranch.
TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.
...Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years. By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas. The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.
...n 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.
Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate. In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."
Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh x forever. [TMZ]
Today in the most swashbuckling adventure of our time, sources say that Liam Gallagher did NOT almost die from eating a blue M&M. So...if you were for some reason in a panic about Liam Gallagher not dying, rest assured in the knowledge that he didn't not die? I guess?
A story in the U.K. publication The Sun said that the singer was nearly done in, or "crashing into anaphylactic shock," after snacking on some M&Ms, but a source is telling E! News that the tale is just nuts.
"[They] make up their own stories," the source said. "Look at the source!"
- Rachel Leigh Cook is with child. [Us]
- Lindsay Lohan settled her lawsuit with the paparazzo whose foot she allegedly squished. [TMZ]
- I was not aware that Ja Rule was in prison, but Ja Rule has been released from prison. [E!]
- Layzie Bone got arrested. [TMZ]
- Some enterprising New Yorker created this weird Amanda Bynes street shrine. [E!]
- Here's Gabourey Sidibe being adorable about her career: "I could be back at my receptionist job and no one would be surprised, but I'm having a very crazy little career that no one thought would happen." [Yahoo!]
- Justin Bieber got in trouble for driving a Lamborghini really fast around Dubai. [DailyMail]
- Rob Kardashian was charged with battery and petty theft for allegedly bonking a photographer like an aggro douche. [TMZ]
- Lil Kim is being sued by her former business manager, who says she cost him $15 million by being an unbearable flake. [Bossip]
- After being traumatized by her own messy custody battle, Kelly Rutherford is becoming an activist for family court issues. [E!]
- Demi Lovato is blonde now. [E!]
- Michelle Williams held hands with a man! [E!]
- This half-cat is my literal favorite. [GoogleEarth]
- You must know this by now. It is dance time.
Photos via Getty Images.