Today in 14-year-old F-list celebrity gossip updates, Aaron Carter is still pining for his long-lost love Hilary Duff. In fact, he says he's a "douche" for losing her and will spend the rest of his life trying to win her back. In conclusion, he adds, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO AARON CARTER OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE OH GOD IT'S GROWING DARK THESE USED TO BE BIG STRONG HANDS PLEEEEEEEASE.
The couple — back in their child star days — dated for almost three years before they split after rumors of Carter cheating on Duff with Disney rival Lindsay Lohan.
Fast forward to 2014 when Duff, 26, and her retired NHL player hubby Mike Comrie announced their separation after three years of marriage.
And it looks like the former pop sensation is looking to win back his Disney princess. After retweeting a present-day photo Duff, Carter tweeted, "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me…"
Fans quickly replied, some excited and some skeptical of the crooner's intentions.
The best part of this story is obviously that Us Weekly called Aaron Carter a "crooner." Whatever it is Aaron Carter does now definitely does not resemble "crooning." Seriously, watch that video. Paul Thomas Anderson couldn't go that dark if he tried. [Us]
Andrew Garfield took Batkid to Disneyland to prove that he doesn't hate sick children.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences issued a statement late Thursday morning saying, "Due to the nature of a live show, hard decisions sometimes must be made which require the Academy to cut segments due to the logistics of production. Andrew Garfield understood that his segment had to be omitted, and he drove to Disneyland on Monday to spend time with 5-year-old Miles Scott (Batkid) and his family."
The New York Post's Page 6 had printed that Garfield stormed out of rehearsals for the Oscar show when he didn't like the scripted material. Since then, reps have denied that version. The theme of the Oscar show was heroes, and Garfield had been announced as a presenter. After the show, the participation of Batkid came to light. Garfield appears blameless, but some cynics on the Internet have wondered why that segment would be cut while other, fluffier elements remained.
I hope they had fun!!! But, I mean, also, he's not Spiderkid. Does Batkid even know who Andrew Garfield is? JUST ASKING THE TOUGH QUESTIONS HERE. [Variety]
This story about Michael Jackson's alleged secret son is completely baffling, and seemingly sourced only to totally made-up garbage websites. But enjoy!
Brandon Howard, whose mother is pop singer Miki Howard, is said to have 'groundbreaking' DNA evidence proving he is the King of Pop's offspring, TMZ reported.
Ms Howard is said to have met Jacko in 1982, shortly before Mr Howard was born in 1983.
...The artist known as B Howard released a statement today through his manager Scott Broomfield of Musical Star LLC.
He said: 'To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson nor did I contact TMZ regarding the publication of the story.
'This spring, I agreed to be a part of a documentary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA.
'Even though I agreed to this I never expected it to be used in this manner.
So the guy who's supposedly claiming to be the son claims he never claimed to be the son, except he DID agree to do a DNA test and Cory Feldman was there for some reason, but it had nothing to do with Michael Jackson? So what was the DNA test for? And if you go to that website that supposedly aired the DNA results at noon today, it's just a livestream of some idiots yelling about nothing. WOT'S ALL THIS THEN. [DailyMail] [Starcasm]
- Slater Trout broke up with Ireland Baldwin so he could spend more time with his plastic-feather-tied-to-a-hook. [People]
- Alyson Hannigan has shorter hair than she had before, which confusing because it's the OPPOSITE of how hair usually works!!!!!!! [E!]
- Jared Leto on Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar fall: "You know, I'm starting to wonder if this is a bit of an act." [E!]
- Eva Amurri (Susan Sarandon's daughter who is SO PRETTY) is expecting her first child, and it's a girl. [E!]
- David Beckham went outside without a top on. [JustJared]
- Katy Perry says she's going to give Miley Cyrus "the BIGGEST spanking." [E!]
- Leonardo DiCaprio "has received an open-ended invitation to either attend or star in any play, ever, put on by the Chamber Theater in the Urals city of Chelyabinsk." Good to know. [E!]
- Lea Michele wants to star in a Broadway revival of Funny Girl. [JustJared]
- Idris Elba is going to voice Shere Khan in Disney's live-action Jungle Book remake. [Deadline]
Images via Getty, Facebook.