The latest news on Miley "The World According To Ratchet" Cyrus is three-pronged:
I. She was scheduled for a fan meet-and-greet at the German magazine Bild but she got food poisoning and had to cancel.
II. She tweeted about watching the Hilary Swank tearjerker P.S. I Love You and then immediately retracted it, claiming her Twitter was hacked. That makes sense because the four times I've watched that the whole way through when it was on TV and maybe teared up every time was I got hacked. Fucking hacks! (On the bright side: Jeffrey Dean Morgan's bare ass.)
III. Before she was stricken with a case of the poops, she made it to a German interview and shared an on-purpose terrible tattoo idea.
"I was thinking about maybe getting 'Chris Brown' across this cheek," she said, pointing to the left side of her face. "It would be really good for my career."
- Andrew Garfield on working with GF Emma Stone: "I love it. She's a great gal, and, as we all know, a singular talent, like a completely unique, singular talent. She just was born like a purebred, in terms of you just say 'go' and she goes. It's infuriating because I can't keep up with it. So it's beautiful to work with such an incredibly talented and wonderful person." Normally calling your girlfriend a "purebred" is like, what? But aww. [Us Weekly]
- Jay McInerney is still living in a Jay McInerney novel. "Jay McInerney hosted a private rosé tasting with Katie Lee at Watchcase in Sag Harbor, and read from his book “The Juice” yesterday." [Page Six]
- Amanda Bynes did enough damage at the Ritz-Carlton before her 5150 hold to impress the Stones circa 1972. [TMZ]
- Meanwhile, the Kardashians send her their best. [Us Weekly]
- And Kim Kardashian avoided naming her kid a "K" because of Ku Klux Klan associations, so she just went with "idiot" associations. [NYDN]
- Aaron Paul is the man. [Gossip Cop]
- Lady Gaga's "Posh Life" for the TLC greatest hits album has leaked. [Gossip Cop]
- Kelly Clarkson's wedding dress isn't over the top at all. [Us Weekly]
- Two of Tyga's video vixens are suing him for $10 million after their nipples ended up in a music video. My nipples are worth $2.75 and a semi-smooshed bottom-of-tote-bag Peppermint Patty. [TMZ]
- Some Teen Mom said disparaging things about fat people. [Radar Online]
- Tracy Anderson ate French Fries. Gwyneth would not approve. [Page Six]
- The lead guy from Goo Goo Dolls got married. [People]
- Am I the only one made uncomfortable by the intersection of politics and celebrity? Scott Stringer is not any "cooler" because his spokesperson is Lena Dunham's best friend who goes out with Terry Richardson. [Page Six]
- Garth Brooks is a grandpa. What does that make Chris Gaines? (He thinks everyone forgot, but I never forget.) [People]
Image via Getty