Good morning everyone. Andy Cohen and Mariah Carey gave the world a precious gift Tuesday night, and it’s my pleasure to share it with you. Do you happen to remember Mariah’s “I don’t know her” remark about Jennifer Lopez? Ha! Look who I’m asking. Of course you do!
Well, here’s what Mariah said when asked about it on Watch What Happens Live!
You know what? I’m very forgetful. Apparently I’m very forgetful...If I had never had a conversation with you and someone asked me about you, I’d be like, ‘I don’t know him, but he seems cool,’ or, ‘I don’t know him.’”
Andy then asks, “Does she seem cool?” Mariah then pauses for three to four seconds, looks up at the ceiling to find the right words, and responds with the same ones she’s used before:
“I don’t know her!”
After explaining that she refuses to “put on a thing” where she pretends to be “best friends” with every famous person in Hollywood, Mariah continues:
“It’s no offense to anybody...It wasn’t whether or not I know who she is. Of course I do. That’s not the question.”
So Mariah knows her, she just doesn’t know her. You know?
Oh, one more thing about Mariah. During last night’s Plead the Fifth, Andy asked if she could say three nice things about Nicki Minaj. After silently staring into his eyes for a while, she asks, “Can you?”
I love pointless advice like the kind Jordin Sparks is giving in this Instagram video.
- Lea Michele feels “very, very, very lucky” and “super happy.” Good! [People]
- Leo bought his mommy a lot of very, very, very nice things. [Page Six]
- Jason Segal is very, very, very into house flipping now. [Realtor]
- Jack Antonoff made a very, very, very handmade sign for his girlfriend’s birthday. [Us Weekly]
- This is very, very, very heartbreaking. [Page Six]
Images via screengrab.