If you're like me, first of all, sorry to hear that. (Zing, self!) And second of all, that means you watched the Mariah Carey episode of Cribs approximately 800 million times, because that was some never-before-fathomed kookoonanners shit! You think you know, but you have no idea! Her shoe collection has its own airport! Sadly, due to some recent physical injuries, Carey has been forced to retire the contents of her shoe hangar in favor of more sensible selection from the Frump Barn. Tragedy!
She's still recovering from a dislocated shoulder, cracked rib and a chipped shoulder bone that she suffered after falling about three weeks ago on the set of her Cannon-directed video for the remix of "Beautiful."
"She's feeling a lot better and taking it one day at a time," Cannon said.
And trying to stay out of her signature heels.
"She's only in them when she needs to be in them, like when she had her [Hurricane Sandy relief benefit] concert in Central Park," Cannon said. "She's just being very careful."
Oh, and then he added that she's super down to earth because she loves picking up their dog's poos. There are so many things in this world to know! [E!]
Eileen Brennan has passed away at age 80. She was amazing.
Brennan had been fighting bladder cancer prior to her death, her publicist, Jessica Moresco, told the Los Angeles Times. She passed away on Sunday, July 28, at her home in Burbank, Calif.
Brennan's career in TV and movies spanned several decades. In addition to 1980's Private Benjamin, for which she earned a Best Supporting Actress Oscar nomination, she appeared in films including Clue (as Mrs. Peacock), The Last Picture Show, and The Sting.
Condolences in every direction. [Us]
Kristen Bell says she's not going to spend a single stupid second worrying about her baby weight.
“I refused to worry about something I could not change, and I still refuse. Look, I’m like any other woman. All this evolved b.s. that I’m telling you is my mantra: It’s not something I practice naturally. I had to surrender to not worrying about the way I looked, how much I weighed, because that’s just part of the journey of having a baby. I am not a woman whose self-worth comes from her dress size.”
In other news, I love Kristen Bell so fucking much. [JustJared]
- OMG. Mackenzie Rosman, a.k.a. Ruthie "Who's My Real Dad?" Camden posed for Maxim!!!!! Related story: I AM A BILLION. [Us]
- I love inside-showbiz headlines because they're basically Esperanto: "Noah Wyle’s Wyle Katz Banner Options Two Titles For Mini On U.S. Debate Over Entering WWII." 'KAY!!![Deadline]
- Also, YAY 4 JRNLZM: "Kristen Stewart Exposes Bra, Steps Out With Rumored New Dog: Picture." [Us]
- Katy Perry says John Mayer does not appear on her new album. Also, as the #1 most followed woman-person on Twitter, she described her feed thuswise:
"I just do fart jokes and things and sometimes I do important stuff and sometimes I just like to share what I'm up to and other times, I'm just retweeting strange stuff."RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS (except for all the non-fart parts). [E!]
- Jennifer Aniston has SO MANY FEELINGS ABOUT TANK TOPS OH MY GOD:
“I’m pretty basic,” Aniston tells Sudeikis, who’s just begging the actress to spill her fashion tips (“ Glamour asked me to ask you fashion questions,” he prefaces). “I pretty much have my uniform. A boyfriend jean, a wedge, a tank top. At night, I change the tank top to black and add some chains. Even on the red carpet, it has to be comfortable. I usually try to get some form of a t-shirt that looks like a gown. Like a longer tank top. A tank top, but with glitter on it.”Tank you very much for the information!!! [dies.] [Fashionista]
And here's Jennifer Aniston's advice for younger Jennifer Aniston, just in case she's reading Glamour inside some sort of time-traveling phone booth.
"If you're not happy, you can become happy. Happiness is a choice. That's the thing I really feel."
"You actually deserve to have a family," she added. "And once you meet yourself, and truly love yourself, then you attract that."
- Britney and Beyonce wore the same dress. [E!]
- Whoa. Check out Abigail Breslin. [E!]
- Gabrielle Union went blond and looks gorge. [E!]
- GAAAAHHHHH, LOOK AT AMAZING BABY BEYONCE. [Us]
- This one goes out to Mariah and her shoe collection and also her dog's poops.