Remember when Mariah Carey was all going around in a fancy-cast being like, "Oh, yeah, my arm is taking a breather, it's fine, NO BIGGIE"? Turns out it was biggie. Biggie arm hurty.* She's finally opened up about the extent of her injuries.
With her hand wrapped in a bandage, Carey explained, “I dislocated my shoulder, my ribs. There was nerve damage. It was very serious and I downplayed the seriousness of the situation.”
Mariah added, “We are almost at a place where it’s a 100 percent better, but you can’t really rush it. It is what it is.”
Get well soon, Mariah's arm!!! Woooooo! High-fi...oh. [Gentle shoulder pat.] [Extra]
I don't watch Duck Dynasty, so I don't know what any of these words mean. But apparently someone stole a scarecrow shaped like the King Duck.
A 16-year-old boy in Canton, Ga., has been arrested for stealing and then setting fire to a life-sized scarecrow replica of Duck Dynasty's Uncle Si Robertson, a local newspaper reported on Wednesday, Oct. 23.
...Authorities believe the unnamed teen burned the scarecrow in an attempt to cover up his heist. Prior to his arrest, police were offering a $1,000 reward for information on the theft of the replica, which took four local moms more than 40 hours to create. The teen reportedly confessed to stealing the figure and was released into the custody of his parents.
"We discovered after a little investigation that a juvenile had taken it," police chief Byron Reeves told the Cherokee Tribune. "It was nothing but ashes. It was completely gone."
Don't steal and burn other people's stuff, children. Even if it's just a bag of hay with a ramen-noodle beard on it. [Us]
Now you can watch a video of Kanye proposing to Kim. Also he said some stuff about it:
"Just the stability in this astronaut ride of life, particularly of fame, to have someone who understands, who's that sweet, who doesn't want me for my money," he said, adding, "She looks pretty good, too."
West also admitted that since he and Kardashian welcomed daughter North in June, he's become more focused on helping others.
"It's one thing for me to say I want to do things to help the world … It's another thing to really have a family, to really understand what it means to be a dad," he said. "It gives you a real perspective of the American dream, the world dream. The meaning of life to me is life itself. Family."
Approved. For it. Flawless. Keep up the good work. Love them. [People]
- "British Rowing Team Poses Naked to Help Fight Homophobia." I will allow it. [E!]
- Dina Eastwood has officially filed for divorce. [Radar]
- Rick Ross says he's open to collaborating with Lorde. [MTV]
- Chloe Moretz looks "radiant" in this pencil case. [DailyMail]
- Courtney Stodden's boobs get photo-bombed by rogue nuns. If you only click through to one article in this post, I'd make it this one. [E!]
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott say they don't want any more goddamn kids, but they can't afford to get him a vasectomy. [Radar]
- Here's Seth Rogen vs. Zac Efron in a "topless-off." [DailyMail]
- And here's Zac Efron holding hands with Lily Collins at Disneyland. I didn't know about this union, but SECONDED. [E!]
- Nilsson Week. The climax of this one always gets me.
*SORRY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS EVEN.
Images via Getty.