A judge has demanded that Madonna’s son Rocco return to the United States after the 15-year-old refused to leave London, the city where he hopes to spend Christmas (and ultimately reside) with his father, director Guy Ritchie.
Page Six reports:
Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Deborah Kaplan ordered Rocco to come home, but Ritchie’s attorney made it clear that he would not voluntarily return to the US.
“He has expressed very clearly that he does not want to return to New York,” Ritchie’s attorney Eric Buckley told the judge.
Rocco, who has spent the last two months touring with his mother, is expected to return to the U.S., where he will be appointed his own lawyer who can tell the court which parent he’d prefer to live with.
“The boy said he didn’t want to stay with her,” a source told Page Six. “He’s not getting along with his mom, which is not a surprise for a child that age.”
- Thank god my family’s custody disputes were never ‘bloid fodder.
- ROCCO DON’T WANT TO BE MADONNA’S PRISONER, SO, BABY, WON’T YOU SENT HIM FREEEEE?
- Kris Jenner is scaling down her Christmas festivities after someone broke into her house. [Radar]
- Chris Martin is being sued for hitting a paparazzo with his car. [E! News]
- Are Courteney Cox and Will Arnett dating? [NYDN]
- No, you idiot! They’re not! [Gossip Cop]
- Think you can get out of 2015 without any new Ed Sheeran news?
- No, you idiot! You can’t! [Billboard]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty and Instagram.