Ariana Grande, who recently reconfirmed that she is in fact a baby, revealed a harrowing near death experience during a recent appearance on a U.K. talkshow.
Sitting down with Chatty Man’s Alan Carr, Grande described a stage malfunction that nearly caused her to plummet to her death.
Via E! News:
“Opening night of my Honeymoon tour I almost died,” Grande said. “For real, I’m not exaggerating. I usually exaggerate, but I’m not.”
She continued, “You know how they have those toaster things where people come up from the stage and you pop up? Something happened with mine and I was singing the beginning of ‘Love Me Harder’ and I was going up on the thing, and long story short, the thing I was standing on had this wooden plank and it snapped!”
... “The thing was still going up so I was being pushed against the stage, and it was some Indiana Jones shit, and it was really scary. I had to Superman myself out of the thing, and my guitar guy helped me get out, and then I went on stage a different way. It was really scary.”
Sounds like you’re still being haunted by that demon, baby girl.
Here’s the kind of celebrity couple I like to see: Brandi Glanville of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is dating Theo Von from Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour. The pair, who met while doing episodes of each other’s podcasts, will likely get along great—a conclusion I come to only because Brandi once made a racist joke about how black people can’t swim and Theo (if I recall correctly) once made a racist joke about how the only black people he knew were his gardener and labrador.
Good luck, you crazy kids! [E! News]
- Ashanti’s horrible stalker might not get as much jail time as previously thought. [TMZ]
- Also receiving a shortened sentence: Joe Giudice. [US Weekly]
- David Hasselhoff bravely refuses to watch the decades old sex tape of his friend and coworker. [Page Six]
- Fabio does not like Kim Kardashian, is acting real high and mighty for a man who killed a goose with his own face. [Dlisted]
- Kanye West’s new manager is...Scooter Braun. [Page Six]
- Hm, really want to believe the rumor that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are in a huge fight over The Bachelor. [Gossip Cop]
Image via Getty.