According to a source VERY VERY CLOSE to Lindsay Lohan (her butt, lol), Lindsay wasn't surprised at all by mom Dina's DUI arrest. Lindsay also thinks that Dina is a "bad influence" and has had limited contact with her since entering rehab.
“It was only a matter of time, according to Lindsay.”
...“Since being released from rehab, Lindsay has had limited contact with her mother because Dina can be a bad influence on her daughter’s sobriety,” the source said.
“Dina will say she is the last person that has a problem with booze, but she does. Lindsay loves her mom, but she is putting herself first, and her recovery, which is a very good thing.”
MEGA-SHRUG VS GIANT SHRUGTOPUS. [Radar]
Oh, and also Lindsay went to visit her mother and wore this shirt. [TMZ]
Russell Brand wrote a piece in the Guardian detailing his experiences at the GQ awards. (In case you missed it, this fucking amazing shit happened.) His account—with bonus Noel Gallagher anecdotes—is even more riveting than the video.
I could see the room dividing as I spoke. I could hear the laughter of some and louder still silence of others. I realised that for some people this was regarded as an event with import. The magazine, the sponsors and some of those in attendance saw it as a kind of ceremony that warranted respect. In effect it is a corporate ritual, an alliance between a media organisation, GQ and a commercial entity, Hugo Boss. What dawned on me as the night went on is that even in apparently frivolous conditions the establishment asserts control and won't tolerate having that assertion challenged, even flippantly, by that most beautifully adept tool, comedy.
...The room by now had a distinct feel of "us and them" and if there is a line drawn in the sand I don't ever want to find myself on the same side as Hague and Johnson. Up went Noel to garner his gong and he did not disappoint: "Always nice to be invited to the Tory party conference," he began, "Good to see the foreign secretary present when there's shit kicking off in Syria."
Love feelings. The love feelings. [Guardian]
- Here are all of the times Anna Wintour smiled during Fashion Week. [E!]
- Ariana Grande says she's "completely fine" and don't even worry about her vocal cords. [E!]
- Julie Chen was pleasantly surprised by your support. [E!]
- Woody Allen will receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the 2014 Golden Globes. [E!]
- Jennifer Carpenter got all choked up when a reporter asked her about her divorce from Michael C. Hall. :( [Us]
- Hugh Jackman knew his wife was a "keeper" when he had her over for dinner and then Mick Jagger pulled up in a limo and was all, "OI! DEBORRA! C'MON, GUVNAH!" but she was like w-evs, Mick, I'm staying here with this guy and his really really really big ackman. [ContactMusic]
- Ireland Baldwin still hasn't met Alec Baldwin's latest baby. Tbh, you know, it's a baby. No hurry. You know what they're like. [ContactMusic]
- LOOGIT CHRIS PINE ALL ADORABLE AND FANCY-FREE. [JustJared]
- Madonna is not engaged. 'Kay. [Express]
- Taylor Swift is not dating this person. 'Kay. [Us]
- NOW NAP, THEN SUSHI. DREAMS DO COME TRUE.
Images via Getty.