Lindsay Lohan is not happy that Jennifer Lawrence made a rude comment about her during a recent TV appearance. In fact, she’s POETRY-SPITTING MAD.
During Monday night’s episode of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Lawrence told a short story about her troubles with nervous vomiting:
“I puked yesterday. I’m a puker. I’m a big-time puker. I think I have, like, nervous...I think that I don’t stop working, because I’m a show pony. I don’t have a choice. So, I just keep going, I think, until eventually my body’s just like, ‘If we don’t make her barf or pass out, she won’t stop.’ I get, like, Lindsay Lohan grade exhaustion, but without any drugs or alcohol. I’m always in bed early, but I’m still tired.”
Not liking her sister’s name used synonymously with “booze-fueled trainwreck,” Ali Lohan angrily tweeted that Lawrence had “lost a fan.”
Lindsay Lohan then expressed her gratitude to Ali and disappointment at Lawrence, tweeting, “thank you sister.. Maybe who you’re referring to should learn to support others like #mayaangelou”
Lohan then included an excerpt from Maya Angelou’s famous ode to black womanhood, “Still I Rise.”
“You may shoot me with your words,/You may cut me with your eyes,” the passage reads. “You may kill me with your hatefulness,/But still, like air, I’ll rise.”
Yes, the perfect words to end a celebrity feud.
After a seemingly endless legal battle that left her bankrupt, Gossip Girl’s Kelly Rutherford has official lost custody of her two children. The kids will live in Monaco and France with their father, German businessman Daniel Giersch, and Rutherford will only be allowed to visit them in Europe. [Page Six]
- OOoooOoOo: Jamie Foxx spent his birthday with Katie Holmes. [US Weekly]
- Lamar Odom is still struggling. [Bossip]
- Finally, an invite into Zayn Malik’s backyard. [ONTD]
- Finally, a new apartment for Yolanda Foster. (You’re not invited inside.)[People]
- Jared Fogle is appealing his prison sentence. [People]
- Madonna’s crowd work has gotten a little rusty. [Billboard]
- John Dineen, the fiance of Downton Abbey’s Michelle Dockery, has sadly passed away in hospice at 34. [NYDN]
- Edward Norton does good. [Time]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.