Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders are officially divorced after about 12 years of marriage (they were married in 2002). Ross filed in January of 2013, citing irreconcilable differences months after he was caught up in a cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart. Here's a list of things Ross will be receiving:
- the family house
- 2 other London houses
- $25,000 a month in spousal support for the next 4 years
- $14,000 a month in child support for their 2 children
- 15% of profits Rupert gets from movies, with the exception of "Snow White"
- half of bank accounts, retirement, etc
Not too shabby. Here's a list of things Sanders will be receiving:
- Malibu beach house
- 1970 VW Van.
Something tells me that a Malibu beach house is still pretty good. [TMZ]
Because the world is absolutely bizarre sometimes, Biz Markie performed "Just a Friend" (but maybe just the chorus) at Comic Con and Channing Tatum joined him briefly. [Just Jared]
Jennifer Lopez celebrated her 45th birthday yesterday, and her birthday cake is the most astounding edible piece of art I have ever laid eyes on. It's a cake sculpture of her majesty doing some sort of cross between lounging and planking on the chillest looking lion of all time. Also that birthday cost $100,000, and Khloe Kardashian, French Montana, Fat Joe, Kelly Ripa and others showed up to celebrate. [TMZ]
- Megan Fox believes in Bigfoot, people, and so help her god she will track down Bigfoot herself. [People]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon sold their three acre, seven-bedroom Bel Air home for about $10 million. They're probably headed east in what I can assume to be an entourage of bejeweled Prairie Schooners. [TMZ]
- Helen Mirren joined Facebook for about a day before deleting it because she "just found it so intrusive and I didn't want strangers wanting to become my friends. I just didn't want that. There was something really scary about it and I didn't like it at all." All semblance of hope of becoming Helen Mirren's friend has just been decimated. Morale is low. [Contact Music]
- Chris Martin insists he and Gwyneth Paltrow are still "very close." [NYDN]
- Kelly Brook is the new face of Skechers. [Just Jared]
- You might not approve of Ben Affleck as Batman, but Adam West does. [Contact Music]
- A couple radio hosts asked Farrah Abraham how to make peace between Israel and Palestine, which is just a good ol' fashioned douchebag move. [TMZ]
- Kanye West had his LA home outfitted with cameras so he can check up on North anytime he pleases. Kim is allegedly not pleased with this arrangement because their home is now the premise of a dystopian fiction novel (but maybe perfect fodder for Kylie and Kendall's follow-up?). [Contact Music]
- Alright, I love Biz Markie and everything, but let's get that original version going, yeah?