SEddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes are trying to sell a sitcom based on their life together. Various sources say: "They would play versions of themselves, kind of like on Curb Your Enthusiasm. [...] "They've met with a few networks.. Nothing is finalized yet, but they're seeing where the show could go."
Let's refresh our memories rill fast:
Cibrian and Rimes left their former spouses for each other, incurring the wrath of the public. Rimes went so far as to to call up one of her Twitter trolls and harass her in turn. but shortly after her 30th birthday, Rimes—widely considered to have been battling an eating disorder—had a breakdown and checked into a clinic for a 30-day stay. In December, Rimes did a very weird duet with a young X-Factor contestant during which she might have been drunk. Around the same time, she appeared weepy, deeply unhappy and needlessly obsessed with justifying her former marital infidelity in an interview with Giuliana Rancic. She continues to publicly feud with Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville.
Sounds more like a reality show. Or kabuki theater. But sure, WE FOUND YUKS IN A HOPELESS PLACE. Why not. [Us Weekly]
While you'd think it would be totally his territory, James Franco has not made any fans in Brooklyn while shooting an upcoming movie produced by Brad Pitt's company, co-starring Jonah Hill, downtown at the courthouse.
“He’s a [bleep],” a courthouse source sniffed of Franco. “He took a car from Tillary Street to Jay Street from the courthouse to his trailer. It’s only one block!”
Sprang break. Sprang break. [Page Six]
What do you buy the Queen Mope Vampiress who has everything? We know the answer now, because Kristen Stewart turned 23 and Robert Pattinson got her a fucking £30,000 pen. Do you even write with that? No, right?
"Kristen has always collected pens, and has a variety of stylish ones. Rob decided to go big for her birthday this year and brought her a limited edition white gold Tibaldi Bentley Crewe fountain pen.
''He had her name specially engraved on it with the year and wording: 'From R'.
''There are only 40 of these pens in the world, so it's a real collector's item.''
The six-year-old twin daughters of Diddy and Kim Porter went to school "covered in white powder" that's ostensibly cocaine. Porter's former nanny now confirms that they probably got into Porter's car stash: "a bag containing the powder, along with clear capsules, filled with another powdery substance in a bag in the backseat" This has happened more than once. [TMZ, Baller Alert]
- Circa 1989, Michael Lohan went to the same rehab his daughter Lindz is about to enter. [TMZ]
- All charges against Jenna Jameson were dropped. [TMZ]
- Ryan Seacrest got swatted. (Home-pranked. Not like, on the rump. Or both!) [TMZ]
- Naya Rivera is cheating on the Red M&M with Big Sean. [Bossip]
- Lady Gaga doesn't need her various wheelchairs n-e-mores. [Page Six]
- Gwyneth Paltrow's kids eat Oreos sometimes. Like on Leap Day and stuff. [Toronto Sun]
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are expecting their second kid. [Page Six]
- A Saudi prince (Lindsay's?!) asked out Emmy Rossum. She said no. [Page Six]
- Matt Lauer wants you to know that he knows you hate him. [Page Six]
- Raising little Matilda is Michelle Williams' "side project and center project," whatever that means. [Us Weekly]
- The Rachel Zoe Project has been cancelled. [Radar Online]
- NVM: Rihanna and Chris Brown are still together, but fighting. [Us Weekly]
- Frank Ocean, Ellen DeGeneres and Anderson Cooper lead this year's Gay Power List. [Ace Showbiz]
- The late Michael Jackson got a secret implant to help block pleasure receptors from opiates and stop his drug addiction. [The Sun]
- LOOOOL: "Heidi Klum's German accent is reportedly eliciting 'a look of bewilderment and confusion' from America's Got Talent participants." [News.au]
- Eva Mendes hangs out in cemetaries, just like the woman who huffed computer duster from Intervention. [Zee News]
- Jay-Z's "Open Letter" criticizes the media kerfuffle over he and Bey's trip to Cuba. [MissInfo]
- Chrs Hemsworth's baby girl India likes surfboards. [People]
- Mischa Barton looks great, I think! [Us Weekly]
- Molly Shannon's a spokeswoman for painkillers now? Sad. [People]
- What? [People]