We haven’t heard much about Lamar Odom since he left the hospital, but an Instagram posted Sunday by Kim Kardashian allegedly proves he is both physically healthy enough to go on a hike and psychologically healthy enough to deal with a photo of the hike to be posted on Kim’s Instagram.
“Super Soul Sunday time before Super Bowl Sunday time with Khloe & Lamar,” she captioned the photo.
A post on People referred to the arm as one of an “unidentified man,” but let’s be honest. We know whose arm that is. That is 100% Lamar’s arm. Why would Kim Kardashian post a photo of an arm belonging to someone we don’t know? Where would that get her? I’ll tell you where it would get her. Nowhere, that’s where.
Anthony Anderson referred to Stacey Dash as “Ann Coulter dipped in butterscotch,” and told the audience of the NAACP Image Awards that Fox News is just “using” her. “Come back to the black people,” he said.
Dash was far from amused by his commentary, and (presumably while soaking in Rupert Murdoch’s hot tub) she took to Twitter and sounded off against Anderson in one of the sickest, most effective burns I’ve seen in months.
Just kidding. She wrote this:
Rich kids of Instagram: Apple and Blue edition.
- Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain would Instagram the same moment from the Super Bowl. [Instagram / Instagram]
- It would appear that Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas are still bumping uglies. [Page Six]
- Melanie Griffith says marriage is “archaic,” strongly suggests you all steer clear of it. [Us Weekly]
- A filmmaker accused Beyoncé of stealing footage from his documentary for her new video, but Bey claims they had permission. [Vulture]
- The Hateful Eight’s PR team is doing everything they can to make people interested in The Hateful Eight. [Page Six]
- Whoopi’s trying to get fired from The View, but Joy just signed on for three more years.
- :( [People]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Instagram.