Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner might not be happy about everything these days, but—if there’s one thing that’s bringing her joy—it’s her daughter Kylie’s relationship with “hip hop genius” Tyga. (Has she actually listened to Tyga before?)
A source recently told People that Kris wouldn’t intervene in her 18-year-old daughter’s relationship because “there’s not much she could say since Kylie is an adult now” (not true when they started dating, but alright!) and “Kris actually supports their relationship big time.”
While Kris thought Tyga’s song “Stimulated”—which includes lyrics like “They say she young, I should’ve waited, she a big girl dog, when she’s stimulated”—was “a little much,” she’s not too concerned
Adds the source: “She thinks he is the next hip hop genius of our generation and wants to do anything she can to help him succeed.”
Don’t watch Tina Fey’s Dubsmash. Watch Maya Rudolph’s Dubsmash... as introduced by Tina Fey.
The Real Housewives of New York’s Heather Thomson is no longer the Real Housewives of New York’s Heather Thomson. Now, she’s just regular ol’ Heather with a shapewear line. “When the opportunity came to do this show, I had this list of pros and cons,” she says, regarding her decision to leave the franchise. “Three years in, the pros list is just gone. They don’t exist anymore.”
- Kanye is helping Rob Kardashian lose weight. [US Weekly]
- Mindy Kaling wants a baby in her ASAP. [E! News]
- Carey Mulligan’s baby wants OUT of her, possibly during the Suffragette premiere. [Page Six]
- Kristen Stewart gets just the right amount of therapy, thank you very much. [Gossip Cop]
- Robert Pattinson could get a little less Kristen Stewart. No, thank YOU very much. [Radar]
- Sad news for Judge Kara Brown. [POPSUGAR]
Contact the author at email@example.com.