According to rumors, Kourtney Kardashian and Justin Bieber are “hooking up,” and their relationship is both “unexpected” and “not serious.” The pair were hanging out last night in Los Angeles; Kardashian “wore a flattering white jumpsuit” and, while there was no word on what Bieber was wearing, I’m going to guess a tank top and baseball hat.
Kardashian was seen leaving a Beverly Hills hotel, where Bieber often stays, at four in the morning. This particular rumor has been floating around for awhile, and each time gossip sites report on it, they get more and more pearl-clutchy about Kardashian—a mother who’s so old (36) that she has a foot in the grave—possible dating a 21-year-old. Via Gossip Cop:
While we expressed our own incredulity about the 36-year-old mother of three being involved with the 21-year-old singer, an impeccable insider confirmed they hooked up, but stressed it’s hardly a serious romance. “It’s just fun,” we were told.
Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer are such good friends that they’re going to wear the same outfit to the Golden Globes. “I’m just going to have to have Dior make two of whatever they’re making for me,” Lawrence said. “That’s my mission. I really want us to wear the same thing,” she added. Okay, we get it, you guys are friends. [People]
Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers are very excited about Star Wars.
- Here’s a picture of Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara at Vergara’s recent nuptials. [Us Weekly]
- Demi Lovato fell during a concert. [Huffington Post]
- Selena Gomez is “in a place where it is my right to have an opinion.” [NYDN]
- John Cena says his mom would “kill” him if he got a tattoo. [Page Six]
- Mop of hair and pool of feelings, Ed Sheeran, is quitting social media. [Huffington Post]
- Tim Gunn doesn’t “care what you wear as long as you don’t dress like a Kardashian. It’s vulgar, period.” [NYDN]
Image via AP.