Khloé Kardashian was on on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show this morning and, dang, was she ever feeling chatty—particularly about her estranged husband Lamar Odom’s overdose at a Nevada brothel back in October.
The subject turned to Odom when Stern—who’s really the best interviewer in the game right now—asked Kardashian about the rumor that her ex overdosed on herbal viagra.
“Well, I don’t think that that’s what he overdosed on,” Kardashian responded/ “I don’t know why [the press] keeps making that such a strong point...I think when you’re doing so many other things, you’re a little limp down there.”
(Odom is rumored to have overdosed on “cocaine and opiates.”)
Asked what Odom was doing at the Love Ranch South, Kardashian replied:
“I’ve asked him that! I said: ‘Listen, you do whatever the fuck you want to do, but please promise me you’ll never go back to a disgusting brothel again. And if you want to pay someone, you can pay someone in the privacy of your hotel, like, what are you doing?!’ And he said – you know, he obviously wasn’t thinking and he promised he won’t go back to a place like that.”
This is possibly the most candid interview anyone has given in regards to Odom’s recovery so far, but—I dunno—maybe it’s best to keep these conversations private? Yes? No? I don’t know?
Olivia Munn and Aaron Rodgers, QB for the Green Bay Packers, are not engaged, but—in more encouraging news—Kelly Ripa will finally find out that Olivia Munn’s mom is a big fan.
- Zayn Malik talked to another magazine about his crumbling relationship with One Direction, a band that may or may not be breaking up. [Gossip Cop]
- TMZ is saying that Beyoncé is (maybe) pregnant because she wore a sweatshirt outside. [TMZ]
- Definitely pregnant: Nicky Hilton. [NYDN]
- Is Jennifer Lawrence bitter and jealous because Amy Schumer has a boyfriend? Probably not, but OK! is gonna run with it anyway. [OK!]
- Lisa Vanderpump is there for Yolanda Foster, all of us. [E! News]
- “Chubby little loser...National joke...” [Billboard]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty and Instagram.