I mean, fair enough, Kate Gosselin. Fair enough. In case you missed it, last weekend Jon Gosselin caught a paparazza sneaking about his Grizzly Adams mountain cabin, so he grabbed a gun and fired a "warning shot" (and, one hopes, yelled, "GIT, YE FILTHY VARMINT! SCRAM! SKEDADDLE!" and then Hammer-shuffled out of the frame playing the banjo).
We're told she is "profoundly concerned" that Jon was armed last weekend when he left a restaurant, returned home and fired a warning shot in the air to scare a trespassing photog off his property. She says it was an "extreme reaction."
Kate is saying she's dumbfounded that Jon didn't just call 911 to report the trespasser.
We're told she's talking to her people about getting an order requiring Jon to keep all firearms under lock and key when the kids are visiting. She also wants the judge to somehow restrict his right to fire weapons when the children are there.
Not against it. [TMZ]
Gosselin frenemy Michael Lohan is being a dick about his one daughter getting plastic surgery to look like his other daughter.
And, true to his usual outspoken form, Michael Lohan, who is father to both girls, has quite a lot to say on the subject!
“It’s disgusting and totally crazy!” Lohan tells Popdust in a exclusive interview. “It’s totally shocking. Why on earth would she do something like this? It’s just sick and twisted.
“She’s only 18 years old and she’s undergoing plastic surgery? She was a really pretty girl in her own right, why would she do something like this?”
K, guyz. [PopDust]
- Khloe Kardashian Odom is still wearing her wedding ring, despite being a biker now. [E!]
- I didn't know Jason Statham was dating Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, but I approve, even though I'm still not totally clear on who Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is. [JustJared]
- Here are "all the details" about Holly Madison's wedding, including a photograph of the morning-after wedding sheets for the approval of the town council. [Us]
- Robert Pattinson "steps out," insists he isn't dating Sean Penn, Jr: The Girl. [E!]
- Robert DeNiro is taking over for the late James Gandolfini in the miniseries Criminal Justice. [AP]
- Miley Cyrus is selling some old camera on eBay and people are bidding $10,000 for it, because people are stupid and Miley Cyrus is a genius. [E!]
- Miley's VMA performance didn't "do anything" for Lance Bass. [E!]
- Michael J. Fox says that after his Parkinson's diagnosis he drank heavily every day to cope. Then he went to therapy, and now he is great. [Us]
- Katie Holmes went to the San Gennaro festival last Wednesday after hot yoga and tried cronuts. #blessed [JustJared]
- Here's Justin Bieber mocking the pain of a family devastated by addiction. [E!]
- On your way, brave traveler.